I engraved the mandalorian helmet out of an acorn nut

I engraved the mandalorian helmet out of an acorn nut

Scified2021-02-26 03:31:54https://www.scified.com/articles/i-engraved-mandalorian-helmet-out-of-acorn-nut-10.png

Hello and welcome for all DIY makers who enjoyed making their star wars costumes. This time, the projects was specified to star wars fans.

I decided to make the mandalorian helmet out of an acorn nut. The project is not so easy to realize, so i carely performed the different project steps.

So enjoy watching the full process video . Enjoy.

Written by duccatiPublished on 2021-02-26 03:31:54
Related Star Wars Articles
6 Fan responses to I engraved the mandalorian helmet out of an acorn nut

Kattozilla

ConversationalistMember1350 XPSep-08-2021 9:28 AM

a c o r n

HinikunaGoji

2KMember2540 XPSep-08-2021 12:02 PM

I want to know how

SasquaDash

ContributorMember573 XPSep-08-2021 1:45 PM

SasquaDash

ContributorMember573 XPSep-08-2021 1:50 PM

Never mind, I thought it was an actual acorn...

Kattozilla

ConversationalistMember1350 XPSep-08-2021 5:18 PM

who said it wasn't

SasquaDash

ContributorMember573 XPSep-08-2021 8:05 PM

Kattozilla

The video shows that it's a metal "nut". I initially thought that it was a actual acorn (which is why I put the squirrel image), so I was kind of disappointed that it was metal. It's still pretty impressive though.

Dark Nebula
Dark Nebula
Conversationalist
moth
moth
Conversationalist
Ultrazero80
Ultrazero80
Contributor
Hot Toys Reveals Ultron Mark I Figure just surpassed 1,000 views!

Enjoy the best money pokies and play real money casino online in Australia!