Scified User Agreement Terms & Conditions
By registering on the Scified.com Network, you automatically agree to the following terms upon submitting your sign up form:
1. Any content you post (text, media, links, etc...) you automatically accept full (100%) responsibility for.
2. Any content posted under your account is hereby your content and thus, your responsibility.
3. Posting profanity and offensive images is strictly prohibited and will be moderated by our on-site staff.
4. Upon registering you agree to respect the other members in this community, the staff who moderate our Network websites, the website itself and the forum rules, which can be found in the footer of any of our Network websites as well as Scified.com.
5. You agree that upon signing up, your posts may be edited or removed at any time if a member of our network staff feel your post violates any of our rules or contains content which must be edited or removed.
6. Any attempts to post or inject malicious code into the website will be dealt with very severely and may result in legal penalty.
All of our Network hosted websites use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit the websites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, go to: This website.
Personal Info & Cookies
Cookies are temporary internet files which may be stored on your computer and may contain data from your computer which will be used to interact with this website and it's associated Network domains.
Scified.com's custom code framework utilises Sessions instead of cookies when tracking your online presence, to help ensure safer browsing. These sessions expire after a designated time of inactivity is reached. You will then be logged out automatically to prevent malicious activity which could potentially affect your account.
1. You Agree and give permission to Scified.com and its associated Network-hosted Domains to periodically place cookies on your Computer, which may contain information about your device to be used to interact with the website.
2. Scified.com does keep a record of every IP address of every user which logs onto this Network. This information is NOT displayed to the public and is kept private and only available to Site Administrators. This is in place to ensure greater security and prevention measures against SPAM attacks and also to ensure users are not registering with multiple accounts for when we provide online giveaways.
3. Your E-Mail address is required when signing up on Scified, but will NOT be displayed publicly and will NOT be displayed to any registered user of the Member group on this Network. The only individuals with access to your E-mail is the Site Administrator.
4. Scified.com acknowledges and respects the rights of those who use our service and value your privacy, and we take great care in ensuring that your private information is not exposed at any time to any individuals other than our Administrative team. We urge users NOT to post their personal information on the public forums. If you choose to do so regardless, you automatically relieve any and all Liability of Scified.com and its associated domains and Network Operators for the exposure of said personal information. You agree that posting said information, if done by you, is your choice and responsibility and is in no way associated with or the cause of actions by, Scified.com, its associated Network and its respective Network Administrators and Operators.
By browsing this website and/or registering to this Network, You automatically agree to abide by the terms of this agreement and the general forum rules located HERE.
The terms of this agreement may change at any time without notice to you. You are still held accountable to abide by these terms regardless of any changes made. It is your responsibility to maintain understanding of these terms as notifications will not be sent to you directly when changes are made. These terms are in place to protect the rights of those who own and operate this website and its network and to ensure complete acknowledgement by you (the "USER") of our rules and terms.Scified.com Network Websites** - Any website mutually linked to in our footer and respective Network site footers. Network hosted websites will explicitly indicate their inclusion in the Scified Network by means of graphical logos, text links and copyright disclaimers.