First Rogue One Darth Vader Image Revealed!

First Rogue One Darth Vader Image Revealed!

Scified2016-09-02 10:08:26https://www.scified.com/articles/first-rogue-one-darth-vader-image-revealed.jpg

Rogue One news has recently invaded the Star Wars fanbase, from the new trailer to the lego sets, but ost recently, a card company called Cartamunti posted Rogue One cards on their Twitter page.  One card stuck out the most; a card that portrayed the legendary Sith Lord Darth Vader. With the Death Star in the background, Vader is shown next to a few TIE Strikers, which will make their debut in Rogue One this December.

Oh my God he looks amazing.  This Vader looks like a cross between his suit in Revenge of the Sith and A New Hope.  For the most part, the design looks like the ROTS suit, but there is an obvious difference in the helmet.  The lens are a reddish-brown, as they appear in A New Hope.  In Revenge of the Sith, the lens were black.

Overall, Vader in the card looks a lot like the Vader that appeared at the end of the Rogue One trailer.

Written by I Meme EverythingPublished on 2016-09-02 10:08:26
Related Star Wars Articles
7 Fan responses to First Rogue One Darth Vader Image Revealed!

MartianAdmin19654 XPSep-02-2016 10:48 AM

Very nice update, thanks! I tweaked your wording slightly, but all in all, nice post! I'm digging the look of Vader, it will be so great to see him on the silver screen again!

Centauri

2KMember2267 XPSep-02-2016 12:01 PM

"you are paaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrt of the rebel alliance, and a traitor.. take her away!!!!!!"

I Meme Everything

2KMember4115 XPSep-02-2016 12:04 PM

Thanks Chris!

And yeah Hawley...That was a great line!

Also, shoutout to the YouTuber The Stupendous Wave for posting a video concerning the image

I Meme Everything

2KMember4115 XPSep-02-2016 12:08 PM

Will make that image my phone wallpaper

Durp004

InitiateMember425 XPSep-03-2016 6:07 AM

The Vader image drops and a New Thrawn trailer comes out of Rebels on the Star Wars youtube page.

Lot of excitement brewing for both.

I Meme Everything

2KMember4115 XPSep-03-2016 6:31 AM

^The sad part is that I'm more excited for them than I am for Ep. 8.  Mostly because of BS script leaks...

Durp004

InitiateMember425 XPSep-03-2016 6:44 AM

As I said, wouldn't put much thought into it. It's probably fake, the last supposed leak said Rey was Anakin reincarnated, doubt Snoke is the grandfather now.

dk
dk
Legend
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman)
Xenotaris
Xenotaris
New Godzilla vs. Kong Images Revealed just surpassed 10,000 views!

Find the best top 10 casino in Canada!