^What is this "Apocalyptic Flood"?
"Part of the journey is the end..."
2. Alvarez asteroid theory, resulting in violent climate and landscape changes.
3. A pack of raptors.
Given my current profession and approaching a year of being in college for paleontology, I appreciate dinosaurs to the fullest extent. Now, to answer the questions:
3. Probably Utahraptor, I mean it can follow you pretty much anywhere and it WILL outrun you.
2. Meteor followed by environmental changes
3. For an exclusive time period? Allosaurus. Overall? Pack of Raptors...maybe T-Rex.
1. Either Utahraptor or Dakotaraptor. I can't decide.
2. They began to slowly die out during the Late Cretaceous but were finished off by the mass extinction.
3. Probably some sort of dromaeosaur. Probably the arctic Troodon or Dakotaraptor.
“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster
Sign in to add a reply to this topic!