If there were to make a Jurassic World Operation Genesis. what dinosaurs should be in the game0 Upvotes8 RepliesUpvoteAdd A Reply
More!!!! All dinosaurs come from baby to young to teen to young adult to adult to elder to deceased
I totally agree with your list :) but I would add more like
and more aquatic reptiles/fish such as
Pretty much all JP Builder creatures :D
good so far but I'd like to add Giganotosaurus, Carcharadontosaurus, Acrcanthosaurus, Shantungosaurus, Aregentinosaurus and the Idominus rex.
"Somewhere on this island is the greatest predator that ever lived. Second greatest predator must take him down."Roland Tembo"
"Jurassic park: The Lost World"
I kinda doubt a Sequels Coming, Y'see, Jurassic Park Builder has kinda been what Univerals been capitalizing on the JPB Game, and Creating a new Genesis would in a sense, Crush JPB.
But these lists seem interesting, I'd imagine some, If not most of these would make it in there.
Life cannot be contained, it breaks walls, crashes through barriers sometimes painfully, but uh... Life uh, finds a way
My JPOG 2 /JWOG summary of what the game itself should look like imho.
Starter Creature List:
Unlockable Animals (can be unlocked during missions, survival human and dino modes, researches, random DNA discoveries etc):
1. Tyrannosaurus (with an updated and more accurate reconstruction, not necessarily with fuzz, so it sort of stays tru to the original, but at least size-wise and it's real abilities)
2. Spinosaurus (jp3)
3. Spinosaurus (real)
6. Raptor (JP3 species)
7. Raptor (JP1, TLW and JW species)
12. Giganotosaurus (with an updated and more accurate reconstruction)
30. Carcharodontosaurus (with an updated and more accurate reconstruction)
Unlockable Alternate Skins (if the species has the multiple variety of skins unlocked for specific gender, it is allocated randomely when eggs hatch):
1. Tyrannosaurus JP3 male skin
2. Raptor squad female skins (x4, and all unlocked individually)
3. Tyrannosaurus JP1/TLW female skin (if they were at all different)
1. More variety of buildings, attractions and upgrades
2. All animals come out of hatchery as young teenagers and then grow as the time passes
3. Allows to play the park mode with male and female OR just male OR just female
4. Allows player to enable or disable the creatures mating and reproducing in park mode
5. Creatures can mate and reproduce in Site B mode (the aquatic fence for Site B becomes unlockable during the missions, which will then enable you to breed marine animals in Site B mode)
6. Dinosaur Player Survival Mode in site B where you can play as T-Rex, Raptor, Pteranodon or Allosaurus (may be introduce more variety to that sort of thing, I just came up with the basic list).
7. Allows you to customize a human player character and play survival mode in Site B
8. More variety of missions both PArk related and introduce Site B missions
9. Special guest appearances from the iconic JP characters, while having the current (Owen and Claire) as the main ones.
10. More advanced fossil digging and DNA recovery process.
11. Allow several alternate skin variations for male and female specimens of some dinosaurs (mainly the playable ones for the Dinosaur Player Survival Mode).
12. Allow players to design missions and share them with each other
13. Allow multiplayer co-op gameplay for survival mode (human and dinosaur player modes)
14. Have both offline single player mode and online multiplayer mode available
15. Remove DNA quality feature, just make all animals have longer lifespan by default and simply use variety of the DNA material quality that allows you to either complete faster research or a bit slower. Example: if you find a high quality DNA material for Triceratops, you will advance quicker towards unlocking this dinosaur, than if you had a low or medium quality. Once unlocked, there is no further modification to this dinosaur aside from extra unlockable skins for some of them.
Well, that was all I could think of straight from the head I guess.
I'm just waiting for Prehistoric Kingdom and Mesozoica. :T
“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster
I am waiting for those as well, but having a specifically themed JWOG along with those wouldn't be so bad either XD
Well as Paden said I see it unlikely that they're going to make a sequel. In the mean time I am very excited for the Jurassic World Lego game that will come out soon!
Also Hipho, I see you're back!
IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!!!
Ok i will say this i love JPOG but yes there were not enough things to make me go "yippy i got a Jurassic park" the rides were hard to get set up, there was not enough Variety of attrations, so on so forth, i think if they made a JWOG they should allow people to go though jurassic Park, and then after it hits 5 star Unlock Lost World, IE: Site B make your own Site B, then when that gets to 5 stars be able to build Jurrassic World. Give the player a bit of insentive, But make more attrations and Allow a real feel for it, Also make Side Thing call "Visit Jurassic Park" and "Visit Jurassic World" Where you the player, go First person as a Visitor and are able to see the actual Park and expriance the Movies first hand. Go for a ride though Jurassic Park and nedry Pulls the power then try and survive to the command center with Grant and ellie helping you out. Excape on the copter, Out run the T-rex in a gas jeep. then go to Jurassic World, ride the Gyrosphere and see the Dinosaurs up close, uh oh the Experiment Excaped and is Heading toward the park, they shut the rides down, Eh who cares keep going, find the origional Visitors center, outrun the indominus Rex Hide and see the ACU get torn to shreds. Hop on a bike and ride besides the raptors as you hunt the dino down, they turned on you, Fight back, so on so forth... make the Game Let YOU experiance the movies... not just build your own, You are there in the origionals fighting to survive thinking quick, Duck dive and hide from the dinos on Jurassic Park, and jurassic World. Then see if you can build a park that you can make geneticly Engeinered Dinos and the park thrive... That is a jurassic park game i'd play for years to come
Sign in to add a reply to this topic!