The new Mortal Kombat (2021) movie is NOW PLAYING!

The new Mortal Kombat (2021) movie is NOW PLAYING!

Scified2021-04-23 14:08:23https://www.scified.com/articles/the-new-mortal-kombat-2021-movie-now-playing-40.jpg

The worldwide phenomenon, Mortal Kombat (2021) is officially NOW PLAYING in theaters and streaming on select platforms! Kick off the weekend with the epic cinematic reboot of one of the most iconic game franchises ever created!

Check out the first 7 minutes of the film below, where Scorpion and Sub-Zero come face to face for the first time, kicking off their eternal rivalry:

Will you be watching Mortal Kombat tonight? Sound off in the comments!

Written by ChrisPublished on 2021-04-23 14:08:23
Related Mortal Kombat Articles
7 Fan responses to The new Mortal Kombat (2021) movie is NOW PLAYING!

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1168 XPApr-23-2021 2:20 PM

Can't wait to watch it on my watch!!!!!

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1168 XPApr-23-2021 2:20 PM

Sorry *couch

MartianAdmin19558 XPApr-23-2021 2:27 PM

I was gonna say, at least watch it on your phone or something hahaha a watch screen is a bit small LOL

Kattozilla

ConversationalistMember1268 XPApr-23-2021 2:29 PM

I'm not a huge Mortal Kombat fan myself, but I know my dad really wanted to see it.

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1168 XPApr-23-2021 2:31 PM

My parents used to play it all the time, and my mom had bought MK 11 for my birthday.

Kattozilla

ConversationalistMember1268 XPApr-23-2021 2:36 PM

Once I was playing with a relative and one boss I just flung over an edge and he died, it was hilarious like 'Welp that was the end of that dude'

Monster_Zero

ConversationalistMember1168 XPApr-23-2021 2:38 PM

Heh. I used to do that all the time in a video game called Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects. My cousins called it cheating. I call it a an easy win.

BigDave
BigDave
Legend
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman)
Xenotaris
Xenotaris

Find the best top 10 casino in Canada!