Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Gets A Sidesplitting Second Trailer

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Gets A Sidesplitting Second Trailer

Scified2016-12-03 17:47:05https://www.scified.com/articles/guardians-the-galaxy-vol-2-gets-a-sidesplitting-second-trailer-34.jpg

Is it just me, or is Baby Groot the cutest thing ever? Decide for yourself with the latest trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.

We get to see the whole gang back in action, and rest assured, the laughs are delivered by the bucketload. It's safe to say that Disney and Marvel have another bonafide hit on their hands.

Directed by James Gunn and starring Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana and Dave Bautista along with the voices of Bradley Cooper and Vin Diesel, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. will be released on May 5, 2017.

Written by David GelminiPublished on 2016-12-03 17:47:05
Related MCU Movie News Articles
8 Fan responses to Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Gets A Sidesplitting Second Trailer

KingKaijuGojira

ContributorMember920 XPDec-03-2016 7:04 PM

Oh my God! Baby Groot is so adorable!

Ultrazero80

ContributorMember934 XPDec-03-2016 8:56 PM

This looks hilarious, can't wait.

Dark Nebula

ConversationalistStaff1161 XPDec-04-2016 3:12 AM

"When I touch someone I can feel their feelings.You feel love"

"Yeah yeah I guess I feel a general unselfish love for somebody..."

"No.Sexual love."

"No no I dont"

"FOR HER!"

*points at Gamora*

DRAX:BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

ME:BWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Patient Leech

InitiateMember158 XPDec-04-2016 4:11 AM

Omg, it looks so good. Looks better than the first!

XenoRaptor

NoobMember76 XPDec-05-2016 10:12 AM

Holy hell I can't wait for Vol.2 to come out! Been waiting wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long.

Lone

2KMember2674 XPDec-10-2016 4:39 AM

Rocket has a rival for cuteness...baby Groot, omg, so adorable!

I Meme Everything

2KMember4115 XPDec-10-2016 4:48 AM

OMG BABY GROOT

FACEHUGGER#)##

NoobMember17 XPDec-27-2016 4:19 PM

by far the best marvel films made...for me these movies are right there with STAR WARS...

G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman)
Dark Nebula
Dark Nebula
Conversationalist
moth
moth
Conversationalist
Venom fights Riot in latest TV spot! just surpassed 10,000 views!

Enjoy the best money pokies and play real money casino online in Australia!