George Lucas to direct Rogue One sequel!

George Lucas to direct Rogue One sequel!

Scified2016-12-23 19:44:33https://www.scified.com/articles/george-lucas-direct-rogue-one-sequel-16.jpg
1,198,674 Reads9 CommentsAdd A Comment

As of Rogue One's first week in theaters, the film has grossed an impressive $420 million globally, $220 million of that being earned domestically. After such a profitable release and a plethora of positive reviews LucasFilm has tapped George Lucas to direct the Rogue One: A Star Wars Story sequel! Based on a screenplay written as well by Lucas and starring Hollywood favorites Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford and Carrie Fisher, the sequel will introduce audiences to the iconic characters Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Princess Leia and many more as they combat the tyrannical Empire.

The Rogue One sequel titled A New Hope will arrive in theaters on May 25th, 1977.

Written by ChrisPublished on 2016-12-23 19:44:33
Related Star Wars Articles
9 Fan responses to George Lucas to direct Rogue One sequel!

I Meme Everything

2KMember4115 XPDec-23-2016 7:49 PM

THE INTRO WAS LEAKED!!!

GG

2KStaff3811 XPDec-23-2016 8:31 PM

I thought my heart was going to stop for a moment--and then the troll came.

Durp004

InitiateMember425 XPDec-24-2016 6:07 AM

Well played Chris, well played.

Centauri

2KMember2267 XPDec-24-2016 12:46 PM

great post Chris ;  D

G. H. (Gman)

2KAdmin4385 XPDec-24-2016 10:03 PM

Haha! Worried me for a second there.

MartianAdmin19953 XPDec-27-2016 12:59 PM

At the time of writing this post, I was laughing to myself cause I thought it was pretty witty. It's really sad to hear about the passing of Carrie Fisher though, but I feel it will only make us cherish the original films even more.

I'm glad you guys enjoyed the piece, though! I rarely post satire articles as I don't wish to fool anybody - but I couldn't pass this opportunity up.

Centauri

2KMember2267 XPDec-27-2016 2:15 PM

the post is a beautiful poetic notion @chris

Vincent Wasp

NoobMember11 XPDec-28-2016 10:09 AM

Good one Chris, and very theatrical. First you had me on the edge of my seat - gasping ... in dread, and then close to tears by mentioning Carrie.

MartianAdmin19953 XPDec-31-2016 11:18 AM

Glad you guys enjoyed it haha :)

Xenotaris
Xenotaris
HinikunaGoji
HinikunaGoji
Dark Nebula
Dark Nebula
Conversationalist
Fallen, Not forgotten - FBR just surpassed 1,000 views!

Enjoy the best money pokies and play real money casino online in Australia!