Being a huge fan of the MMORPG side of gaming I have had nothing but praise for Bungies amazing console creation. Okay, the loot system and rewards after strike and match making has a little bit of patching up needed...alright I mean a'lot. In Update 18.104.22.168 we don't see too much of a mention with loot unfortunately but I can Imagine that WILL be touched upon soon judging by the online and social fanbase of Destiny.
If you were finding some of the missions within Destiny a little tricky and just a little too much of a task to complete then sit tight because Bungie have decreased the difficulty levels for
- Shrine of Oryx: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Sword of Crota: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
- Exclusion Zone: Reduced difficulty by removing majors from Heroic tiers
A bug has also been removed from the Vault Of Glass that was preventing players from receiving loot. Players were reportedly being met by a blank screen and repeatedly kicked from fire teams. The patch notes from Update 22.214.171.124 also mention a small amendment to raids in general.
- Dropping the relic at the end of the raid will no longer result in a team wipe. This will prevent players being stuck at a black screen after the raid.
- You will remain dead if you were dead when the mission ended. That will be addressed by a future patch.
I was very surprised not to see any mention of the Infamous loot cave that has had the world of Destiny users flocking like moths to the flame. If you're unaware there is a small cave located on the patrol mission within Old Russia on Earth that act's quite literally like Aladdin's Cave. We have done the trouble as to providing you a link for the YouTube search, so you don't have to.
Take a trip to the tower and bump in to the Queen Emissary as she offers new bounties and missions as well as unique legendary and rare gear as a reward. The Emissary will stick around until 8th October.
In other news the worlds FIRST LEVEL 30 GUARDIAN has been found. A Mr Mark Edward Neace Jr. This chap has allegedly smashed in more than 107 hours of Destiny gameplay. With a very low feeling of achievement when hitting level 20 it is clearly possible to reach level 30 with the help of equipping light based armour. Gamespot offer a great guide in Life After 20 in Destiny
Frontline Gaming News