what would you do?

15 RepliesAdd A Reply
Forum Topic

JRR

NoobMember0 XPJul-05-2014 7:47 PM

what would you do in the following situation, tribute to Raptor-401 ''what would you do if'' series

You visit Isla sorna, you are in a vast green forest with tall trees, you came with someone else from the forum to visit, there is also a Heard of stegosaurus you have befriended, since you only came to take pictures all you have is a camera a flare gun , a magnum .357 with 6 bullets, and a tomato and lettuce salad, What would you do if you are suddenly  attacked by a 6m tall megaraptor accompanied by 5 baby’s , keep in mind you can ask for help from your partner and use the environment in your favor

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

15 Responses to what would you do?

Raptor-401

2KMember3687 XPJul-05-2014 7:48 PM

Ignoring the fact that you ripped off my idea...

 

I would just accept death.

IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!!!

JRR

NoobMember0 XPJul-05-2014 7:49 PM

its not a rip off its a tribiute =)

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

JRR

NoobMember0 XPJul-05-2014 7:49 PM

its not a rip off its a tribiute

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Raptor-401

2KMember3687 XPJul-05-2014 7:52 PM

Well, I would be fine with that if you said that in the discussion and at least told me before...

IT'S TIME TO DU-DU-DU-DU-DUEL!!!

Silver_Falcon

NoobMember0 XPJul-05-2014 7:52 PM

blast it in the face with the magnum (three rounds should do, possibly only one) then stomp on the baby's, and smash them with tree branches, and take them for their flesh. Mmm, flesh.

Here, have a waffle (-'.')-#

JRR

NoobMember0 XPJul-05-2014 7:56 PM

you forgot to mention ho would you take with you and why

Evacuate?, Godzilla is just a Legend!-Woman in GMK

Silver_Falcon

NoobMember0 XPJul-05-2014 8:01 PM

Oh, well I'd either take Mr. happy for his gun knowledge, or a clone of myself so that I can have another chance if I mess up.

Here, have a waffle (-'.')-#

Hiphopananomus

NoobMember0 XPJul-05-2014 8:08 PM

I would first taunt it by throwing tomatoes at its face and then shoot it with the magnum, however many times I have too and then I would use the flair gun to scare the babies off

 

I would also take MrHappy for his gun knowledge.

"Somewhere on this island is the greatest predator that ever lived. Second greatest predator must take him down."Roland Tembo"

"Jurassic park: The Lost World"

Carnosaur

NoobMember0 XPJul-05-2014 8:51 PM

Megaraptor was more around 2.4 meters tall..

But i would kind of just accept it. Maybe try to take out the Allosauroid, but a predator like that is gonna eat your face if it wants to eat your face

Nature doesn't deceive us; it is we who deceive ourselves.

Great Leonopteryx

NoobMember0 XPJul-06-2014 12:13 AM

make a salad and do a selfie

DinoSteve93

NoobMember0 XPJul-06-2014 12:59 AM

That would be easy and even possible to achieve.

Not trusting my aim a lot, I should run towards the Stego herd (as I'm a fast runner). and I'd just let the Stegosaurs do their job.

The gun should really be my last resource.

And I don't know who I'd bring. RexFan most likely

Proud founder of the site Theropods Wiki! www.theropods.wikia.com

JPCerato

NoobMember30 XPJul-06-2014 1:18 AM

Probably do what DinoSteve said, go to the Stegos and only use my gun if I had to and peg everything else at the Megaraptors...(BTW I'm also pretty fast) I would take Mr.Happy, because his gun knowlage...

Lord Vader

LegendMember6270 XPJul-06-2014 3:39 AM

It's about a one ton predator, and I'm slow, so yeah, one shot to eye should do it. If not, shoot it again in the other eye. If it's not dead, it won't be going after you. If the babies attack, hit them with the flare gun. 

 

In all honesty, if I was going to an island with dinosaurs just to take pictures, that wouldn't stop me from getting the biggest gun I can legally obtain. 

Jack of all trades. Master of none

Smaug The Magnificent

NoobMember0 XPJul-06-2014 5:57 AM

Burn the island into the sea. ;)

I Believe In Harvey Dent

Sci-Fi King25

2KMember4297 XPJul-06-2014 10:41 AM

Hmm...Run to the Stegosaurus herd and use them for shelter. Then, I would shoot the flare, leading the Megaraptor to the her. It would then be killed by the Stegosaurus herd.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

Add A Reply

Sign in to add a reply to this topic!

Sci-Fi Movies All Fandoms
Alien & Predator Alien & Predator Fandom
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Jurassic Park / World Jurassic Park Fandom
Marvel & DC Marvel & DC Fandom
Star Wars Star Wars Fandom
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Chris
Chris
43% To Next Rank
Atman
Svanya
Svanya
86% To Next Rank
2K
Dark Nebula
Dark Nebula
78% To Next Rank
Conversationalist
goji85
goji85
36% To Next Rank
Initiate
123Engineer
123Engineer
29% To Next Rank
Initiate
Latest Activity

Scified is an entertainment media network covering the latest news on the most popular, upcoming science fiction movies, games and television. All content is property of Scified.com unless otherwise stated. Images and names of content we promote, discuss, review or report are property of their respective owners. Scified is independantly owned and operated by a team of dedicated sci-fi movie fans, who strive to provide the best information and community experience for other like-minded sci-fi movie enthusiasts.

© 2022 Scified.com

Brilliantly

SAFE!

2022
Sign in with your E-Mail


Log in to view your personalized notifications across Scified!

Alien Alien-Covenant.com
Godzilla Godzilla-Movies.com
Jurassic World JurassicWorld3.net
Aliens vs. Predator AliensVersusPredator.net
Predator Predator4-Movie.com
Latest Activity
Forums
Search Scified
Sci-Fi Movies