Log in to view your personalized notifications across Scified!

Recently Updated Blogs
Watch the game changing Transformers: The Last Knight trailer!

Watch the game changing Transformers: The Last Knight trailer!

Scified2016-12-05 20:41:47https://www.scified.com/articles/watch-gamechanging-transformers-the-last-knight-trailer-34.jpg

Yesterday Paramount Pictures released a behind the scenes sneak peek as a teaser to announce today's release of the first trailer for the fifth installment in the Transformers movie franchise titled The Last Knight. Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci reprise their roles from 2015's Age of Extinction starring alongside franchise veterans Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, and John Turturro in what is promising to be the most dramatic and action packed movie in the divisive franchise yet. Narrated by the legendary British actor Anthony Hopkins the trailer has a surprisingly somber and melancholy tone to it...

"Forgive me..."

What, the... hell? While the trailers look and feel has intrigued me and held my interest that final hook has definitely peaked my interest, as has the terraforming machine that may or may not be an interpretation of Unicron.

Even though I grew up with the generation one Transformers I do consider the movies somewhat of a guilty pleasure. They may not be the best movies, but at least they are better scripted than Batman v Superman's Martha scene.

More about Transformers: The Last Knight (movie)

The Last Knight shatters the core myths of the Transformers franchise, and redefines what it means to be a hero. Humans and Transformers are at war, Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past, in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth. Saving our world falls upon the shoulders of an unlikely alliance: Cade Yeager (Mark Wahlberg); Bumblebee; an English Lord (Sir Anthony Hopkins); and an Oxford Professor (Laura Haddock).

There comes a moment in everyone’s life when we are called upon to make a difference. In Transformers: The Last Knight, the hunted will become heroes. Heroes will become villains. Only one world will survive: theirs, or ours.

Directed by Michael Bay, Transformers: The Last Knight's release date is June 23rd, 2017.

Stay up to date with the latest news on Transformers: The Last Knight by liking Scified on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Transformers Movie News blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

Treat Yourself to Sci-Fi Swag!

We've partnered with the folks at TeePublic to give fans the opportunity to support one another and express their interests by owning customized, unique merchandise based on their favorite science fiction franchises! Designs are created by fans and a portion of proceeds from each sale go to supporting the artists and their work! Check out the entire store and see if anything gets your attention!

Alien tank top
Godzilla Hoodie
Jurassic World 3 T-Shirt
Predator hoodies
Written by GavinPublished on 2016-12-05 20:41:47
Related Transformers Movie News Articles
9 Fan responses to Watch the game changing Transformers: The Last Knight trailer!

AtmanAdmin21259 XPDec-05-2016 10:18 PM

Why did Optimus seemingly kill Bumblebee?!? What?

G. H. (Gman)

2KAdmin4577 XPDec-05-2016 10:36 PM

^He had purple eyes in that shot. Seems like he was under some form of mind control--My guess is from dark energon. Or it might not be Optimus. It could be Nemesis Prime, but I think that's a reach. I'm sticking with the mind control.

KingKaijuGojira

ContributorMember924 XPDec-06-2016 5:55 AM

^It could even be Unicron controlling Optimus Prime. He did that to Megatron once or twice. Also, I saw a Predacon in the trailer. I hope Grimlock and the DinoBots return as well.

G. H. (Gman)

2KAdmin4577 XPDec-06-2016 6:17 AM

^Yeah, I feel like Unicron controlling Optimus goes with the assumption of dark energon.

Something Real

LegendMember5639 XPDec-06-2016 9:48 AM

This was actually extremely neat! I am very much looking forward to seeing this film! :)

Dark Nebula

ConversationalistStaff1172 XPDec-06-2016 10:19 AM

"Forgive me..."

I did not see that coming.

Anyways epic trailer.

I Meme Everything

2KMember4115 XPDec-06-2016 11:31 AM

As much as the trailer was good, I'm not wasting my money on these movies.

RR44

InitiateMember339 XPDec-10-2016 6:53 AM

killing bumble bee.. not cool.. I will not go to this movie.. sorry. wrong .. wrong.. wrong.. OHHHH hell no!!!

leewalker

NoobMember11 XPApr-28-2017 3:52 AM

The trailers are always good, but the movies are dull and the cinemas are just taking our money and time.. Used to watch the first parts, then downloaded later the good quality movies and wrote decent reviews on each with the top writers help.

Scified Network
GG
Godzilla Fan
Godzilla Fan
Kattozilla
Kattozilla
Conversationalist
Cool Godzilla just subscribed to the Batman: Arkham News blog!