Watch the game changing Transformers: The Last Knight trailer!

Watch the game changing Transformers: The Last Knight trailer!

Transformers: The Last Knight movie news, trailers and cast

Transformers: The Last Knight June 23rd, 2017

Learn More

Yesterday Paramount Pictures released a behind the scenes sneak peek as a teaser to announce today's release of the first trailer for the fifth installment in the Transformers movie franchise titled The Last Knight. Mark Wahlberg and Stanley Tucci reprise their roles from 2015's Age of Extinction starring alongside franchise veterans Josh Duhamel, Tyrese Gibson, and John Turturro in what is promising to be the most dramatic and action packed movie in the divisive franchise yet. Narrated by the legendary British actor Anthony Hopkins the trailer has a surprisingly somber and melancholy tone to it...

"Forgive me..."

What, the... hell? While the trailers look and feel has intrigued me and held my interest that final hook has definitely peaked my interest, as has the terraforming machine that may or may not be an interpretation of Unicron.

Even though I grew up with the generation one Transformers I do consider the movies somewhat of a guilty pleasure. They may not be the best movies, but at least they are better scripted than Batman v Superman's Martha scene.

Stay up to date with the latest news on Michael Bay's Transformers: The Last Knight movie by liking Scified on Facebook and by following us on Twitter and Instagram! Also, consider subscribing your email to our Transformers Movie News blog for instant notifications of when new posts are made!

Related Transformers Movie News Articles

Replies

ChrisDec-05-2016 10:18 PM

1454

Why did Optimus seemingly kill Bumblebee?!? What?

G. H. (Gman)Dec-05-2016 10:36 PM

247

^He had purple eyes in that shot. Seems like he was under some form of mind control--My guess is from dark energon. Or it might not be Optimus. It could be Nemesis Prime, but I think that's a reach. I'm sticking with the mind control.

KingKaijuGojiraDec-06-2016 5:55 AM

^It could even be Unicron controlling Optimus Prime. He did that to Megatron once or twice. Also, I saw a Predacon in the trailer. I hope Grimlock and the DinoBots return as well.

G. H. (Gman)Dec-06-2016 6:17 AM

247

^Yeah, I feel like Unicron controlling Optimus goes with the assumption of dark energon.

Something RealDec-06-2016 9:48 AM

130

This was actually extremely neat! I am very much looking forward to seeing this film! :)

Dark NebulaDec-06-2016 10:19 AM

"Forgive me..."

I did not see that coming.

Anyways epic trailer.

Tyrannos, The Vengeful RexDec-06-2016 11:31 AM

239

As much as the trailer was good, I'm not wasting my money on these movies.

RR44Dec-10-2016 6:53 AM

killing bumble bee.. not cool.. I will not go to this movie.. sorry. wrong .. wrong.. wrong.. OHHHH hell no!!!

leewalkerApr-28-2017 3:52 AM

The trailers are always good, but the movies are dull and the cinemas are just taking our money and time.. Used to watch the first parts, then downloaded later the good quality movies and wrote decent reviews on each with the top writers help.

Please sign in to add a comment
Gavin

Written By Gavin
Published: 2016-12-05 20:41:47

5,935 Reads

Featured Forum Discussions

ALIEN: HOPE FOR THE FUTURE (FANGAME)

22 Replies • Last reply: 2017-09-17 02:52:11

Ridley Scott Quotes on his Alien Movies

34 Replies • Last reply: 2017-09-16 01:00:24

Godzilla Directors

17 Replies • Last reply: 2017-09-14 18:38:01

Godzilla Series Japanese Box Office Attendance Numbers

4 Replies • Last reply: 2017-09-13 19:26:10

Godzilla 2014 vs. Godzilla Resurgence official debate thread

148 Replies • Last reply: 2017-09-05 09:38:14

Monarch Timeline

74 Replies • Last reply: 2017-08-30 13:04:48

Featured Image Galleries

Alien: Covenant Images
Alien: Covenant Images

Browse the latest Alien: Covenant movie stills, film posters, trailer screenshots and concept artwork here.

Alien: Covenant Images
Kong: Skull Island Images

A collection of all Kong: Skull Island movie posters, images and trailer screenshots.

Sci-Fi Movie Merch Visit the Store