The Christopher Nolan's science fiction

1,211 Views5 Replies
Forum Topic

shambs

MemberNoobJan-10-2013 10:23 PM
[img]http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj636/skybeast3/nolan_zpsddc2c238.jpg[/img] Recently [url=http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/christopher-nolan-talks-direct-interstellar-410616]THR[/url] has published an article that immediately caught my attention, about a science fiction movie from the director Christopher Nolan called "Interstellar", a new long-planned project by Jonathan Nolan with a premise that involves a group of astronauts traveling through a black hole, time travel and parallel dimensions. More recently, [url=http://www.deadline.com/2013/01/the-migratory-habits-of-800-pound-gorilla-oscar-directors-and-the-films-they-make/]Deadline[/url] announced in its report that the old screenplay by Jonathan Nolan, who originally would be directed by Steven Spielberg, will be rewritten by Christopher, to mix the old premise with a his new idea. Also anticipate that the film "will present a heroic intergalactic travel to the far corners of our scientific understanding" in a negotiation that takes place in the Paramount Studios, but with the fact that Warner Bros would be added as co-producers, for their relationship with the director. So, What do you think about this future movie courtesy of Nolan + Nolan?
5 Replies

Oneironaut 717

MemberNoobJan-11-2013 6:53 AM
I am grinning from ear to ear! I Love Christopher Nolan, I love black holes and I love intergalatic space travel. I am so excited about this project and I'm really hoping this comes into fruition; crossing my fingers - please don't end up in [i]'in development limbo!'[/i]

Svanya

Admin2KJan-12-2013 3:05 AM
Could be very good, he has done a great job with the Batman films and The Prestige. "Man of Steel" looks like it will be amazing so I trust he can do this right as well.

cuponator3000

MemberContributorJan-12-2013 9:49 PM
sounds like they will try and venture into a bi more realistic way of deep space travel. awesome!

Not a map, an invitation

Albert West

MemberNoobJan-14-2013 3:24 AM
All of Christopher Nolan films have left me going "wow!" The Prestige was brilliant, Inception was great and the Batman movies are among the best comic-related super hero films I have seen. I am confident that Nolan will fair just as well tackling a scifi film.

Travlis

Interstellar-Movie.com AdminMemberNoobJan-16-2013 4:52 AM
It cannot disappoint. I hope that Spielberg is producing.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
All Fandoms
Sci-Fi Movies All Fandoms
Alien & Predator Alien & Predator Fandom
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Jurassic Park / World Jurassic Park Fandom
Marvel & DC Marvel & DC Fandom
Star Wars Star Wars Fandom
Recently Active Forums
Alien Games
Alien Games Discuss Alien games here
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Alien: Romulus
Alien: Romulus Discuss the new Fede Alvarez Alien movie here
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Chris
Chris » Atman
49% To Next Rank
Svanya
Svanya » 2K
87% To Next Rank
Dark Nebula
Dark Nebula » Conversationalist
84% To Next Rank
Alphadino65
Alphadino65 » Initiate
40% To Next Rank
Snake
Snake » Initiate
25% To Next Rank
Latest Activity
Scified Community Stats
Scified hosts a network of online communities containing 404,754 posts by 48,064 members (10 are online now). The Alien Games Forum is the most recently active forum. The latest Forum topic added was: Aliens: Fireteam Elite Engineer environments
VIPWhat are VIP?AdminModeratorSpecial TitleMember

Scified is an entertainment website and media network offering scoops and reporting on the most popular, upcoming science fiction movies, games and television. All content is property of Scified.com unless otherwise stated. Images and titles of content we promote, discuss, review or report are property of their respective owners. Scified is independantly owned and operated by a team of dedicated sci-fi movie fans, who strive to provide the best information and community experience for other like-minded sci-fi movie enthusiasts.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums