How to Start a Discussion

Chris Picard

topic pinned

If you're looking to start a new topic of discussion on any of the forums, you first need to login. Once logged in, located in the top navigation bar after your profile links and "SIGN OUT" link is an icon. This icon is of a "talk bubble" - click this to be taken to a new page where you can start a discussion.

Alternatively, you can enter any of the discussion forums themselves and located above the topic list for that forum is a big button that says "START A DISCUSSION" if logged in or "SIGN IN TO POST" if you're not logged in.

Either one of these options allow you to start a new discussion on any of the network forums. Once on the "Start a topic" page, just follow the on-screen instructions and fill in the required fields to have your topic submitted.

Please ensure your topics abide by the forum rules and regulations.

A link to the Forum rules can always be found in the site footer, under the "Forum FAQs" heading.

0 Replies

Username

Password

or Register an Account
Connect With Us Around The Web
Latest Scified Site Posts
Nothing loaded...
Latest News Headlines
Nothing loaded...
Latest Movies Reviewed

Godzilla vs. Megaguirus

Read Review

This movie is pretty hard to describe. Usually when I rate a movie I can clearly list the things I l...

Varan: The Unbelievable

Read Review

So when you think back to Toho's older monster endeavors most people would like the original Godzill...

Blade Runner

Read Review

Amazing film, great characters, great plot, great screenplay. Must see for anyone.

Community Feeds
Nothing loaded...
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use