Jurassic World Movies

I've Seen A New Trailer!

1249 Views2 Replies
Forum Topic

King Of The Monsters

MemberCompsognathusMay-24-2015 9:47 AM

After watching Mad Max Fury Road last night I saw three trailers, San Andreas, Terminator Genysis and Jurassic World.... However the trailer that was showed was new! I tried looking for the trailer all over the internet today and last night... but I have yet to find it, however I will describe it for you guys.

It starts off with a raptor employee trying to hook something out of the cage but is dragged inside by what seems to be echo... before eaten Owen slides in and calms the raptors down... the next piece of new footage was Omar, hiding in what seems to be some kind of cave while something (most likely the Indominus Rex) tries to claw its way through. The final new piece of footage was an extended piece of pteradon havoc. However this time you see multiple pteradons trying the grab the poor woman who is airborne as she is dropped into the mosasaur tank. As she reaches the surface she starts to panic as a lone Pteradon comes to pick her up, where you see the mosasaur leap up and swallow both the lady and Pteradon. 

It's a shame this trailer has not been released yet and I have no Idea why, I would also like to point out a only three second long clip that was raptor squad attacking what looked like a dilophosaurus or another smaller raptor, but it was quickly shown and obviously I can't rewind it.  

WWhen do you guys think this will come out?

2 Replies

TyrannoWright

MemberCompsognathusMay-24-2015 10:02 AM

I'll keep a close eye on Youtube for that trailer.

Danielosaurus

MemberCompsognathusMay-24-2015 10:32 AM

It seems like you'va came across the cinemacon trailer. It is called sizzle reel and was never released, just shown on cinemacon.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Jurassic Park/World Jurassic Park Fandom
Jurassic World Movies Forums
Jurassic World Fan Artwork
Jurassic World Fan Artwork Share your Jurassic World fan art here
Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs Talk About Dinosaurs
Jurassic World
Jurassic World Discuss Jurassic World Here
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park Discuss Jurassic Park 1 - 3
Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic Park Games Talk About Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic World Merchandise
Jurassic World Merchandise Discuss Jurassic World merchandise here
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
ThatOneInGenWorker
ThatOneInGenWorker » Compsognathus
10% To Next Rank
Latest Jurassic Fandom Activity
Shobin50 just posted a new review for Godzilla Minus One and rated the film 5 out of 5. See why they rated Godzilla Minus One this way, by reading their full review!

JurassicWorld-Movies.com is a fan website dedicated to all things Jurassic Park and Jurassic World! This website was developed, created and is maintained by Jurassic Park fans and is not officially affiliated with Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment or any other respective owners of Jurassic World IP.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums