Jurassic World Movies

Release date confusion

1898 Views12 Replies
Forum Topic

jurassicworld

MemberCompsognathusApr-26-2015 2:21 PM

I don't know why, but in Britain all the Jurassic World posters and trailers say the film will be released on the 11th of June instead of the 12th. It would be interesting if I got to see it a day earlier than everyone else. Does anyone know if this is correct, or a typo.

12 Replies

Something Real

MemberTyrannosaurus RexApr-26-2015 2:25 PM

JURASSICWORLD - I have seen this as well! It would be quite fantastic if we get to see Jurassic World a day earlier! Living in the UK has some benefits! ;)

Siks

MemberCompsognathusApr-26-2015 2:28 PM

I'm not definitely sure, but I think it's correct. Over here in the U.S. it's supposed to be the 12th, but I don't think that applies to you guys. Please don't spoil the movie for me, but do let know if it is worth the watch.

Something Real

MemberTyrannosaurus RexApr-26-2015 2:33 PM

SIKS - No problem! :)

Gojira2K

MemberCompsognathusApr-26-2015 3:08 PM

Yes, the UK does get Jurassic World a day earlier. The UK always does get it earlier. Like with Avengers: Age of Ultron. They got it a week earlier than America.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Danielosaurus

MemberCompsognathusApr-26-2015 3:11 PM

We here in Sweden will get JW the 10th of June.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberAllosaurusApr-26-2015 3:34 PM

I guess I won't go on Scified until I see Jurassic World! ;) (I live in the US and I'm going to a midnight showing.)

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

x_paden_x

MemberCompsognathusApr-26-2015 6:18 PM

Two words- Time Zones.

These play a crucial factor. The Initail release will be June 12, But, It will begin premiering at Select Theaters earlier.

As well, The First Premiere, Takes place a couple weeks in advance (This is how they create Reviews and drum up Promotion for the film, It will also prove if the film will flop or not), Usually in Hollywood or the like.  

So, Yes, It is correct. 

Happy movie watching,

Life cannot be contained, it breaks walls, crashes through barriers sometimes painfully, but uh... Life uh, finds a way

**Al**

Community ExecutiveMemberCompsognathusApr-26-2015 8:35 PM

Hi JW, UK will get the movie one day before USA- 

so we will see the movie one day before than most of the guys in this forum.

source

The world will spin well past our last breath, but I will always care about you

JPCerato

MemberCompsognathusApr-26-2015 11:47 PM

It also comes out on June 11th in Australia! So hyped! I'm going to the first screening, most likely the midnight. This is what I always dream, I actually want it to be midnight.

All movies get released on a Thursday here so, my dad said I can miss Thursday and Friday school to see this in between! XD

I'm so excited my parents understand, I have technically being waiting since I was born around about, since JP/// came out in 2001 when I was born...June 11th is also my dad's birthday so another reason! 

I will see it with dad before mum and my 3 brothers...muhahahahahaha! >:)

It is also good for me, despite what some people belive we get everything late almost, (trust me as a toy collector, over the years I have waited months, months for SW figures to hit after the US) so I finally feel accomplished! 

I'm also getting all the merchandise, toys, lego etc. But what I am excited for is the special drinks and popcorn things from the cinemas with the JW brandings! 

SOOOOOO HYPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also as a toy collector (I will make a separate post) I'm so hyped JW TOYS ARE FINALLY HERE IS AUSTRALIA!!! TOYS R US has them, but it is one the other side of the city, will take atleast 45-60 mins, my parents said I will have to wit until saturday... >:( 

Lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg week of school a head....

Wish me luck....

x_paden_x

MemberCompsognathusApr-27-2015 5:36 PM

@JPCERATO

Well some one has certainly jumped aboard the Hype train.

One problem.

It ain't got no breaks.

Life cannot be contained, it breaks walls, crashes through barriers sometimes painfully, but uh... Life uh, finds a way

**Al**

Community ExecutiveMemberCompsognathusApr-27-2015 8:29 PM

The world will spin well past our last breath, but I will always care about you

Something Real

MemberTyrannosaurus RexApr-27-2015 8:33 PM

JPCERATO - Hahaha! That animation of the T-rex eating the French-fries is phenominal! :)

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Jurassic Park/World Jurassic Park Fandom
Jurassic World Movies Forums
Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs Talk About Dinosaurs
Jurassic World Fan Artwork
Jurassic World Fan Artwork Share your Jurassic World fan art here
Jurassic World
Jurassic World Discuss Jurassic World Here
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park Discuss Jurassic Park 1 - 3
Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic Park Games Talk About Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic World Merchandise
Jurassic World Merchandise Discuss Jurassic World merchandise here
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Latest Jurassic Fandom Activity

JurassicWorld-Movies.com is a fan website dedicated to all things Jurassic Park and Jurassic World! This website was developed, created and is maintained by Jurassic Park fans and is not officially affiliated with Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment or any other respective owners of Jurassic World IP.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums