Jurassic World Movies

Jurassic world movie run time?

3507 Views4 Replies
Forum Topic

Jhawkins1987

MemberCompsognathusDec-31-2014 1:34 AM

Hey guys just wanted to bring something up which id like your opinions on

The trailer tells a super fast version of the story but only the new open park side and not the past stuff. 

Think they have to fit a build up in and y they Actually go to the island.

Tys mum in the trailer say. "Im so proud of you for going on this trip" now if i was a kid i wouldnt need persuading to go id be there in a shot , like most of u lot. Now her saying this tells me that maybe the man in the pic is not their dad or it is and they r going because of bad family time qt home and she sends thr kids away to get away from it alL so her and the bloke can sort it out? Anyway Just something i noticed ????

my next thing is the movie timing. Now for any back plot about this has gotta be very early on. There is a lot of stuff that needs to be put in before they even leave for the island.

Not even to mention :

The history of whats happened in the past 20 years,

the old ruins the new park, then the actual visit We whitness.

While this is happening we have a sub plot of what we believe is the d-rex,

then we have to experience everything the kids are seeing around the park.

And thats even before the  nasty shit all starts happening! There is so much this film needs include

Its gotta  be at least 2 and a half hours long! There is so many dinosaurs to see. I dont want to just see the same ones i want the other dinos to get screen time atleat whilst the kids roam in the gyrosphere And that we WANT to see. Thats my one and only worry! I have full faith in this film and colin will deliver the best film of th franchise. But that is my only worry. Pratt said from half hour in ppl start getting eaten. Thats not long time frame to cram in what i just stated. Wht u guys think ???!!

im solely enthusiatic aswell i love everything portrayed in thr trailer it was sick ! Just enlightening ppl to sometjing im worried about. 

Maybe a part 1-2 and 3 and we just aint getting told? 

4 Replies

indiana jones

MemberCompsognathusDec-31-2014 10:46 AM

I think this movie really has a lot of problems, but what you said about the d-rex, jurassic park, jurassic world, and all the differant points of views kind of mark something. I am not really looking forward to this movie, but at the same time its like THE jurassic park film, if that makes scince. It goes deeper into jurassic park. The part i'm looking forward to is the old park.

"That is one big pile of sh*t" -Doctor Ian Malcom

Something Real

MemberTyrannosaurus RexDec-31-2014 3:03 PM

JHAWKINS1987 - You have presented some very interesting notions! Hmm...I suspect the film is going to be approximately two hours in length as the story, as you have aptly pointed out, will likely have to compensate for a great deal of back information while juggling various sub-plots! Thank you for raising this very interesting series of questions! :)

Zigo Sid

MemberCompsognathusJan-02-2015 1:32 AM

Two and a half hours would be great but if it lasts at least two hours as the first two films, that would be good. By cons, if it lasts less than two hours as JP3, we can expect the worst.

Aaronlif10

MemberCompsognathusFeb-26-2015 7:14 AM

IF run time is a concern for you, you may be in for a treat. The film is being said to clock in at 150 minutes, making it the longest film in the series. I have now seen this on several sites, including Empire. http://m.empirecinemas.co.uk/?page=synopsis&film_id=4398. 2 hours and thirty minutes makes this a pretty long film. I really think it needed to be considering the scale of this film and to show the visitors enjoying themselves before things get messy. 

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Jurassic Park/World Jurassic Park Fandom
Jurassic World Movies Forums
Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs Talk About Dinosaurs
Jurassic World Fan Artwork
Jurassic World Fan Artwork Share your Jurassic World fan art here
Jurassic World
Jurassic World Discuss Jurassic World Here
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park Discuss Jurassic Park 1 - 3
Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic Park Games Talk About Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic World Merchandise
Jurassic World Merchandise Discuss Jurassic World merchandise here
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Latest Jurassic Fandom Activity

JurassicWorld-Movies.com is a fan website dedicated to all things Jurassic Park and Jurassic World! This website was developed, created and is maintained by Jurassic Park fans and is not officially affiliated with Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment or any other respective owners of Jurassic World IP.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums