Jurassic World Movies

About this "Arlix" thing

1097 Views5 Replies
Forum Topic

obobobn

MemberCompsognathusDec-17-2014 3:34 PM

Hi guys, New member here. I just have a suggestion, for those who have a twitter account.

Why don't you guys try to ask Colin on his twitter, that is there another kind of hybrid in this film. I'm positive that if there isn't he will simply reply since it seems like most people don't fancy the idea. That would help us measure the trustworthiness of these info as well.

P.S. I don't have a twitter account :) and maybe some of you already asked him, just a suggestion.

5 Replies

Tyrant king

MemberCompsognathusDec-17-2014 6:01 PM

Nice to meet you:)

if you have cany questions  you can ask me.

saurornithoides

MemberCompsognathusDec-17-2014 7:05 PM

@OBOBOBN

Two problems about that,

1. if there is such a thing as Arlix, i dont think collin would reveal such a detail, considering the fact that they tried so hard to hide the D-rex and originally wanted the audience to find it out with themselves, i dont think he will reveal the other hybrid of the movie ( if theres any).

2. He probably will reply with an answer between yes and no, to keep audiences guessing.

x_paden_x

MemberCompsognathusDec-17-2014 8:46 PM

It's a great idea... Buut.

I've sent Colin multiple Tweets. Most of serious questions, Not one was responded to. 

I know why, And it's for the same reason that this idea doesn't really work. 

Colin is a big time director, he's only ever on his twitter to inform and answer Questions asked by "Verified" People. 

It's nigh impossible to get an answer from him.

And even if he did, Why would he reveal such a huge Plot Reveal.

It'd be like telling eeryone one at the beggining of star wars, That darth vader is Lukes father. 

It ruins the movie. 

Life cannot be contained, it breaks walls, crashes through barriers sometimes painfully, but uh... Life uh, finds a way

obobobn

MemberCompsognathusDec-17-2014 9:51 PM

You guys got a point, I have no idea that most people he replied are "Verified".

And I'm  sure he will not simply answer every question from fans. Wouldn't be easy.

I just think that maybe if this whole "Arlix" thing is getting more noticed, and if the info is far from the real plot, maybe he would want to clarify it. Since it seems not many people fancy the idea.

Thank you

x_paden_x

MemberCompsognathusDec-18-2014 3:04 PM

@OBOBOBN

When the Leak about the Visitor centre from the original island appeared, Colin cracked down on all leaks.

He's stopped leaking major things from his twitter and has ensured nothing else should be leaked. 

I do agree some Clarification is indeedly needed, As to some, This is impossible, To others "It's just a film", and the science doesn't need to make sense. (Which is weird and hypicritcal of Starwars, Where they had impossible light swords, But we've managed to figure out their science)

If I still had my twitter, I might ask him. But again. he probably wouldn't respond. 

Him responding to clarify would also confirm the leak, Something he's trying to not do...

So, Our easiest course of action is to just wait and see. 

Life cannot be contained, it breaks walls, crashes through barriers sometimes painfully, but uh... Life uh, finds a way

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Jurassic Park/World Jurassic Park Fandom
Jurassic World Movies Forums
Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs Talk About Dinosaurs
Jurassic World Fan Artwork
Jurassic World Fan Artwork Share your Jurassic World fan art here
Jurassic World
Jurassic World Discuss Jurassic World Here
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park Discuss Jurassic Park 1 - 3
Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic Park Games Talk About Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic World Merchandise
Jurassic World Merchandise Discuss Jurassic World merchandise here
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Latest Jurassic Fandom Activity

JurassicWorld-Movies.com is a fan website dedicated to all things Jurassic Park and Jurassic World! This website was developed, created and is maintained by Jurassic Park fans and is not officially affiliated with Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment or any other respective owners of Jurassic World IP.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums