Jurassic World Movies

Jurassic world at Universal Studios Florida

1646 Views7 Replies
Forum Topic

jurassicworld

MemberCompsognathusNov-20-2014 2:59 PM

Do you think the Jurassic Park section at Universal Studios in Florida will be changed after the release of Jurassic World? It could happen.

7 Replies

Tyrant king

MemberCompsognathusNov-20-2014 3:23 PM

possibly. i went there a few weeks ago they llooked like they were changing it.

Sci-Fi King25

MemberAllosaurusNov-20-2014 5:43 PM

^ You're so lucky! :)

I believe that they will make a few small modifications, and maybe add an attraction or two.

“Banana oil.”- George Takei, Gigantis: The Fire Monster

G. H. (Gman)

AdminTyrannosaurus RexNov-20-2014 6:35 PM

I hope it gets an upgrade. Last time I was there it was starting to look pretty rundown.

"'Nostalgic' does not equal 'good,' and 'standards' does not equal 'elitism.'" "Being offended is inevitable. Living offended is your choice."

Tyrant king

MemberCompsognathusNov-20-2014 6:38 PM

It probably will. All the others did so why wouldn't this one.

x_paden_x

MemberCompsognathusNov-20-2014 7:43 PM

There's a fair chance it will get an Upgrade/update, As it hasn't been touched sicne 2001 with the JP3 Update, And little fixes here and there, And the Closing of Dinosaur encounter in 09 ish.

I'd personally hate to see them loose the Jurassic Park... There's a good chance that they'll keep the JP Logo and some of the aspects, While maybe Updating some of the Rides.

There was a post on here months ago, 

They are to be updating all the rides and Visitor Centre for the Films release. 

Life cannot be contained, it breaks walls, crashes through barriers sometimes painfully, but uh... Life uh, finds a way

Jhawkins1987

MemberCompsognathusNov-21-2014 3:39 AM

LATEST I HEARD WAS FROM PPL WHO HAVE BEEN TO FLORIDA RECENTLY.

They have expanded to the right of the jurassic section in  universal IOA. BUT here is the bad news:

Its for Skull island (KING KONG) due to built with in the next few years. If its the 3D simualtor as in california it will be fantastic but at the same time frustrating as the room it is taking is the only place they can expand  jurassic too. Universal have taken no chances. This being because harry potter is the other side and is a huge area of space which can not be taken away. 

GOOD NEWS:.... It is not all bad news!!!!! In california universal there is plenty of room at the jurassic section, believably meant for any expantion if the movie is a huge sucess!!!! fingers crossed it is and we may have a jurassic world extention. Hopefully something awesome like a mosasaur lagoon like the JAWS ride!! would be class.

or sets like in the movie to walk around in. Like the alleged main street and new vis centre!!

x_paden_x

MemberCompsognathusNov-21-2014 1:44 PM

I'd like to go before they update...

But I know I won't be able to.

Life cannot be contained, it breaks walls, crashes through barriers sometimes painfully, but uh... Life uh, finds a way

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Jurassic Park/World Jurassic Park Fandom
Jurassic World Movies Forums
Dinosaurs
Dinosaurs Talk About Dinosaurs
Jurassic World Fan Artwork
Jurassic World Fan Artwork Share your Jurassic World fan art here
Jurassic World
Jurassic World Discuss Jurassic World Here
Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park Discuss Jurassic Park 1 - 3
Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic Park Games Talk About Jurassic Park Games
Jurassic World Merchandise
Jurassic World Merchandise Discuss Jurassic World merchandise here
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
Latest Jurassic Fandom Activity

JurassicWorld-Movies.com is a fan website dedicated to all things Jurassic Park and Jurassic World! This website was developed, created and is maintained by Jurassic Park fans and is not officially affiliated with Universal Pictures, Amblin Entertainment or any other respective owners of Jurassic World IP.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums