Godzilla Movie

Godzilla and MUTO Toys Revealed? [UPDATED]

6117 Views52 Replies
Forum Topic

Kaijusaurus

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:01 PM

Staff Edit: I just received word from Warner Bros. today, confirming that these are NOT photos of any official, licensed Godzilla products. These were made by a third party and are in no way linked to official merchandise production for the new Godzilla movie. - Chris Picard

Today I found This...

There are more on this site...

http://imgur.com/a/3dki3

52 Replies

Ananasatom

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:11 PM

OMG!!! Nice find Kaijusaurus! This looks like a nice figure! :DD

GhostKaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:12 PM

If that's real, then that's awesome.

Ananasatom

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:12 PM

And...it finally revealed his full design! :DD

Ananasatom

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:14 PM

How did you found that?

Akio123

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:17 PM

WOW! Great find! HEY THIS IS IMPORTANT: If you click on the link and scroll through the pictures, the one zoomed in on godzillas body has some picture of parts in the background. It looks like a muto 

Ananasatom

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:18 PM

Did you noticed that in the background there are pices of an other figure and it looks like spider legs! Is that in the background a MUTO!?

Ananasatom

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:19 PM

@AKIO123 you get it first! xD

Akio123

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:31 PM

@ANANASATOM, Hahaha its ok! It was teamwork

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:33 PM

My goodness, this is a HUGE FIND! Superb Job!

I believe in Jesus Christ, who's my Lord and Savior.

John 3:16, Job 41:1-34, Leviticus 18:22

xxsaberblackcrow

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 5:47 PM

OMG THAT,S WHAT GODZILLA IS GOING TOO LOOK LIKE :O AWESOME!

Ananasatom

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 6:00 PM

Ok Guys! I have putted the pices of the "background MUTO" together and maybie this is a bit like MUTO is going to look like:

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaDec-13-2013 6:07 PM

Looks like MUTO's design is somewhat revealed here! Looks creepy and awesome!

Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4

Ananasatom

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 6:11 PM

@Chris Picard I think so too! Looks scary and awesome. I've noticed that the legs at his rear look a bit like human legs... :o What does that mean!?

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaDec-13-2013 6:12 PM

Definitely looks like MUTO has two big legs in the back with 4 spider-like arms in front.

Ananasatom

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 6:19 PM

I don't know but it reminds me of a dog... xD

But when I puted the pieces together there was something strange... there was no body!

Only legs and it's head... but no body...

Chris

AdminSpaceGodzillaDec-13-2013 6:27 PM

True - perhaps the vital organs are kept all in the head area? It looks like the head is fairly large in proportion to the legs. Could be like how many insects have most of their vital organs in the thorax. 

Whatever it is - it doesn't look like it's from this planet, which begs the question - is M.U.T.O in the Alien discovery and analysis business as well? I thought we wouldn't be seeing any Alien Monsters in this one, but we might be after all, because that thing doesn't look like any "natural" thing on Earth.

Either it's Alien, or spliced by genetic tampering and then mutated.

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 6:38 PM

could be aliens. maybe those werent sink holes. maybe they were craters from an astroid impact. it might be also possible that they werent even like this when they came and they were mutated afterwards somewhat like orga. just a theory

ThatBigLizzerdThingYouKnow

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 6:44 PM

Mind Blown

Skreooonk1789

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 6:45 PM

The Mutos photo in the background isnt the whole set guys..

rmeaker

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 6:51 PM

I gotta say, I'd be lying if I wasn't really letdown by the final look of Godzilla.

Hear me out, this is based on my love for the original Godzilla design and just this series of photos alone.

He is way way too fat. Sure it may not be fat, I can imagine it's all muscle or what have you, but he looks way too fat to me. His neck is practically nonexistent and his arms look way way too small. His fingers and feet don't match up with the angular sharp design of the spines/tail. The only thing I really really like are the spines and his face, that's really about it. The roar (From the teaser, mind you) feels and sounds way too high pitched. I'm not gonna say it's bad, it's not by any means a bad design (cough Zilla cough) but I'm really underwhelmed. When I heard they were "Going back to his roots" I assumed it'd look a bit more like the 54 design, but it seems they only applied that to his face.

80sOGRE

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 6:51 PM

I gotta admit, i didn't like the new Godzilla design at first but it's really growing on me. 

GODZILLA HIMSELF

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 7:21 PM

i'm pretty sure and really hoping that those are not gills at the base of his neck, just scales. the reason i hope that they are not is because that would really limit godzilla, in the old movies he could even survive in space( this is not unheard of in reality by the way, tiny creatures commonly known as water bears can survive in the vacum of space)! Godzilla has never had the biology of a normal animal. I know some would say that realism in the new movie would require something like gills, but i don'y thinck gareth wants to make the monster himself overly realistic, he is mainly going to make the human reaction/response realistic. In any case, realism would not allow godzilla to have gills, because he is a dinosaur, a reptile. to me, it looks like ovrelapping armor on his neck that makes it both tough and flexible, not gills . they look a bit thick for gills and we already know that this Godzilla will be heavily armored. as for the rest of the design, i love it, it has its own modern style, but it still is the old godzilla that we all know and love.

king of the monsters

Robert S

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 7:29 PM

I really like how they're keeping Godzilla's spiney back kind of subtle... The spikes are definitely there, but they didn't go overboard on them at all.  Keeps the attention on his overall mass.  Very clever.

InstinctiveGigan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 7:47 PM

Can I just say how much I love those feet? I'm serious. I love those feet, it's so realistic but looks cool and mutated enough to still be awesome! Couldn't this guy have just connected all the pieces? Cuz, it's kinda teasing.

DJacobs

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 9:30 PM

MUTO = Cloverfield-type creature?

awsomeJaijufan

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 10:40 PM

i what to now whre the heck people find this stuff cause i have been looking for godzilla the sereis prototypes for awhile but nothing i was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find this kind of stuff ?

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 11:05 PM

Everything looks great accept the foot hope it does not look like that.

GODZILLAMYCUZZIN

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 11:08 PM

I love the look of GODZILLA its new without trying to completely reinvent him. HATE THE GILLS THOUGH IF THAT WHAT THEY ARE. IMO PERSONALLY I LOVE THE LEG DESIGN ND THE FEET REMEMBERING SOMEONE ON HERE SAID THEY COMPARE TO POLAR BEAR LEGS SOOOOO DOPE CHEERS

4Kaiju

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-13-2013 11:41 PM

I hope that the toes dont look that short they need to be a little longer.

GodzillaFan87

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-14-2013 1:26 AM

I'm pretty much sold on the whole design except one part, the feet/toes.  The legs look quite beefy and then you have these somewhat tiny feet/toes compared to the rest of Godzilla.  Your telling me that those are supposed to support this 500-700+ ft monster? They just seem quite disproportinate compared to the rest of his body parts and I don't think that they quite fit the rest of the design.   I know I'm being picky I guess unfortunately but thats the one part that bothers me but each to their own I suppose.  Hopefully (if thats what they stick with then for the feet/toe design) I won't see them that much in the movie haha Or perhaps the design will grow on me.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
GojiFan99
GojiFan99 » Mothra Larvae
85% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums