Godzilla Movie

Converting Toho Classic Monsters into realistic Legendary Pictures counterparts

2769 Views33 Replies
Forum Topic

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-29-2013 6:06 PM

With the fact that the 2014 American Godzilla has realistic abilities/traits vs its original Japanese Gojira counterpart, I had the idea of converting a few of the classic Toho monsters into realistic Legendary Pictures [LP] counterparts.Due to our American Godzilla having oceanic qualities, I wanted the other LP counterpart monsters to also originate from the ocean/deep sea. So far I have concept thoughts for Ebirah, Manda, and Destroyah. I will give a nutshell intro to the classic monster and then introduce my LP counterpart. I encourage you readers to look up the real animals I'm using so you too can learn of these neat and real critters.

Note I don't have a name yet for my monsters. Whenever I make a monster concept, its look and abilities are easy; but an appropiate name is the hardest part (first impressions are importent after all). After you read my monsters based off of Toho Classic Monsters, I encourage you to do the same type process for other Toho Classic Monsters.

Classic Toho Monster #1: Ebirah
Species: Giant Lobster
Length: 50-100 meters
Height: 30-60 meters
Abilities: Strong claws, adept swimmer, tough shell

My Legendary Pictures Counterpart: [No name Yet]
Species: Mantis Shrimp/Giant Isopod mix
Length: 100 Meters
Height: 50 Meters
Abilities: Like the Mantis Shrimp, this creature has powerful hammer claws that travel at the speed of a .22 callibur bullet (no other animal has arms/legs that can travel this fast). Like the Giant Isopod, it's got a very tough shell and can curl up into a ball to protect itself.

Reason for animal choices: The Mantis Shrimp has a very impressive set of claws, powerful enough for this 15" critter to break the glass of an aquarium. Not even a camera that captures 5,000 frames/second can fully capture this 'monster' claw attack speed. In the deep sea, huge Isopods the size of a human hand (or slightly bigger) were found. These are a fine example of deep sea gigantism and provides a better defense for the shrimp aspects.
--------------------------------

Classic Toho Monster #2: Manda
Species: Sea Dragon
Length: 150-300 Meters
Height: 10-40 Meters
Abilities: Constricting, able to move slowly on land, fast swimmer, able to live in land or in water.

My Legendary Pictures Counterpart: [No Name Yet]
Species: Banded Sea Krait/Black Dragonfish
Length: 300 Meters
Height: 40 Meters
Abilities: Can breath air and water, can move on land, good swimmer, venomous bite, bio-luminescent, extendable stomach, stomach prevents glow from inside being seen on the outside.

Reaon for animal choices: I thought a more serpentine body would better suit a "Manda" than tiny legs to move on land. Thus the Sea Kraits, being a type of snake, suits this aspect very well. Manda lived in the ocean, thus an oceanic species is needed to complete the monster. Black Dragonfish, last I recalled, had 'red lights'. See most sea species cannot see the color red, but this critter can! So it could shine on prey and not even be noticed. Like the Angler Fish, females are massive and can glow (Dragonfish even have a lure of its on, only it's on the chin). Its stomach not only extends to hold large prey but also prevents the glow from prey being noticed from others in the sea. This and their long teeth, mixed with a Sea Krait, makes this monster a really dangerous kaiju.
----------------------------

Classic Toho Monster #3: Destoroyah
Species: Oxygen Destroyer irradiated crustacean.
Size: Varies due to many different forms. Final Form is 120 Meters tall.
Abilities:  Flight; can expel a Oxygen Destroyer Beam; Laser Horn; able to discharge energy through its tail; can divide into its Aggregate forms

My Legendary Pictures Counterpart: (Nicknames) "Abyssal Horror"/"Nightmare of the Deep"
Species: Dinoflagellates/Deinococcus radiodurans/Amoeba
Size: Due to its Amoeba-like quality, this monster can vary its shape and size.
Abilities/Reason for choices: In Lovecraft's world, I've always been fascinated by the amoeba-like monster called a Shoggoth. Later, upon looking for realistic traits for a monster idea, I found this creature is a (what I call) a Macro-organism, or a massive microorganism. Toho's Destoroyah is widely considered the greatest foe of Gojira, due to its breath weapon being the very thing that killed the 1954 Gojira. The Dinoflagellates are tiny organisms known to (at times) create a "Red Tide". This creates a "Dead Zone", or oxygen depleted section of water, killing anything that needs oxygen to breath in the area. The Amoeba trait is to give this horror a very flexible body. Deinococcus is known to survive cold, dehydration, vacuum, and acid! Bacteria have even been found to still be alive after being frozen solid for 30,000 years! A Godzilla sized, or bigger, monster that's a mix of all three microrganisms would be a Destoroyah-like horror. It could destroy the oxygen in a section of ocean, suffocating any gilled animal (even our Godzilla) before eating the helpless prey. This super weapon is needed for this creature does not have an armor of any kind.

I believe in Jesus Christ, who's my Lord and Savior.

John 3:16, Job 41:1-34, Leviticus 18:22

33 Replies

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-29-2013 10:35 PM

This is great. I wish you would do this with Biollante. Post the monster designs when your finished with them. Can't for them.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 11:52 AM

@GOJIRA2K: Glad you like my stuff so far. I haven't tried drawing my monster concepts yet, but would be great to do so in the future. First I wanted the forum folk's opinion about my designs to review them and see if they had any critics to point out. 

Converting Biollante to a realistic LP counterpart, an interesting request. Let's see how I'm going to do this. *Some time later*... alright I think I have a good realistic counterpart to Biollante for you. What do you think?

Classic Toho Monster #4: Biollante

Species: Mutated Rose/Human/Gojira Hybrid

Height (final form): 120 Meters (393')

Abilities: In her final form, she could walk around; had a Mosasaurus-like head; acidic sap (which can be used as a spray from the mouth); snapping vines; and can break apart into a golden energy to go into the atmosphere to heal.

Species: Genetically created hybrid of the Firestick Cactus, a deep sea predatory worm; the growth genetics of redwoods; and a anaconda.

Length: 800 meters

Abilities and reason for choices: Now Biollante's convertion to energy I don't think I can realistically capture. After all I haven't heard of a real life animal changing to energy and back again. However, a plant-like monster I can do. Real Life plants don't move much, other than the "mouth" of the Venus Flytrap for example. However, we do have animals that have plant-like traits! Elysia chlorotica is a sea slug who's body is leaf shaped and (most of the time) draws energy from the same sources as plants. Scientists could, in theory, genetically create a monster that's part plant/part animal. Now for an acidic sap, in real life we have the Firestick Cactus who's sap are described as "corrosive, irritating, or toxic". This could be genetically modified to be even more corrosive. Origin story would be this monster was supposed to be a weapon of war. Sneeking the burrowing worm-like monster to a strategic location. Its top half resemble a bush or small plants, at least when the thing was human sized. Thanks to worms having a "vibration sensor", they could (again through genetics) be trained to go after unsuspecting enemy soldiers that approached the "plant". However, the growth genetics of a redwood was accidentally introduced instead of a much smaller tree resulting in a Kaiju-sized monster (over time of course). This monster can constrict, spray an acid sap, and even fool local inhabitants into thinking its top half is a valley/forest (when in stealth mode, food is brought down through 'secondary mouths' hidden along the back).

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 12:20 PM

very cool. how about something like baragon?

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 2:19 PM

@DINOBOY22: 1 Baragon converted into a realistic version for Legendary Pictures coming right up! 

Classic Toho Monster #5: Baragon

Species: Subterranean Reptile

Length: 40 Meters

Height: 25 Meters

Abilities: Burrowing, extremely hot fire breath, extremely good jumper, very strong claws.

My Legendary Pictures Counterpart:[No Name Yet]

Species: Armadillo Girdled Lizard/Rhinoceros/Rabbit hybrid

Length: 50 Meters

Height: 25 Meters

Abilities: Burrowing, extremely hot fire breath, extremely good jumper, very strong claws.

Reason for animal choices: Baragon was a reptile, so it makes sense to start there. A good burrowing reptile plus armored is the Armadillo Girdled Lizard. Mix that with a Rabbit and you would get a reptile tht can burrow, have the same type of ears that Baragon has, and can jump very well. Finally mix that with the horn and strength of a Rhinoceros and this creature would be one very tough monster in a brawl. Science has explored the possibilities of an animal being able to breath fire so this can be realistically added. Maybe something internal to cranck up the temp to make it dangerous.

GIYGAS

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 4:15 PM

This is pretty awesome! Can you do an Orga?

FOR SCIENCE OF COURSE!

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 5:09 PM

very cool

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 5:40 PM

@COOLGODZILLA1234: Orga coming right up!

Classic Toho Monster #6: Orga

Species: Gojira/Millennian hybrid

Height: 70 meters

Abilities: Huge claws; can fire beam from its shoulder cannon; extraordinary jumper; extremely fast healing factor; can pilot its UFO through telepathy and control cables that the UFO implants; able to absorb powers and appearances through consumption.

Species: Pelican eel, 2014 American Godzilla, Orangutan, modified Angler Fish, modified Electric Eel

Height: Same as 2014 American Godzilla

Abilities: Laser guided Lightning (shot from mouth); extremely strong (especially the long arms); mouth can open really wide; 2014 American Godzilla defensive abilities.

Reason for Species choices: The Pelican Eel can really open its mouth, to the same amount/degree as Orga. Orga was a hybrid of Gojira, so the realistic LP counterpart would be part 2014 American Godzilla. Orangutans are known to have long, strong arms so I choose them to represent this aspect of Orga. The modified Angler Fish/Electric Eel is to mimic a biological version of a Lightning Gun (http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2012/06/27/army-looks-to-strike-foes-with-lightning-weapon/ ). This is a laser guided lighting bolt, so a ANgler Fish lure could be modifed to be a bio-laser to guide the Electric Eel electricity (modified) to be a lightning beam!

xxsaberblackcrow

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 5:54 PM

I hope the CGI classic monsters are awesome. American can you do Gigan?

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 7:02 PM

@XXSABERBLACKCROW: I too hope the CGI is cool/well done. I knew it was a matter of time before someone picked Gigan. He seems a tricky one to do, but I think I have a good realistic counterpart.

Classic Toho Monster #7: Gigan

Species: Alien Cyborg

Height: 120 Meters

Abilities: Flight at mach 3; can fire a Cluster Light Ray from its eye; claws; buzzsaw in abdomen; blades instead of hands; able to fire two grappling cables from each blade-hand.

Species: Modified Mononykus/Draco volans +cyborgnetic parts

Abilities and Reason for Species choices: A lot of the mechanical aspects can be done thanks to modern technology (okay, laser weapons are still a bit tricky for us to do). However, it needs a body of some kind to avoid being a robot. The dinosaur known as Mononykus has arms so bizarre that I didn't believe it myslef when I first heard of it. In a nutshell, this 3' dino has a spike at the end of each arm, no hands in sight! They use it to go after ant/termite mounds. This would be a great starting point to have it be genetically modified to have longer, stronger, and sharper "blades". Lots of genetics would be needed to have it upright naturally. The Draco volans (Flying Dragon) lizard provides an interesting side for the flight aspect. They glide on wings that fold out from the sides of the body (better protection than mthyical dragon wing placements). This would not only make our Gigan counterpart more reptillian, but also provide a cool cyborg flight aspect. The special wings (Mach speed capable) would come out from the sides (protect at the time thanks to the cyborg armor). The buzzsaw underbelly can still be there, but instead of 1 buzzsaw how about the whole underbelly are rows of them! Scientists have made materials much sharper than diamonds, and stuff stronger yet lighter that bulletproof armor. I think they could make super sharp buzzsaws to slice into Godzilla.  Maybe a protective "chest plate" slides back to reveal the buzzsaws of death.

godzillafan1995

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 7:23 PM

nice descriptions

how about king ghidorah

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 8:28 PM

@GODZILLAFAN1995: Ghidorah, the most famous enemy of Gojira. How about this as a realistic counterpart...

Classic Toho Monster #8: King Ghidorah

Species: Three-Headed Dragon

Height: 140 Meters

Abilities: Flight; Lightning-like Gravity Beams; Constricting necks

Species: Hybrid of White-throated Needletail/Peregrine Falcon/Anaconda/Electric Eel/Angler Fish (genetics to provide the additional heads)

Height: 50 meters taller than 2014 American Godzilla size

Abilities: Flight, Constricting tail, Tough scales, Lightning Breath.

Reason For Species Selection: King Ghidorah has always shown to be a wyvern, only upright. Wyverns are dragons but without the front legs. When one hears "wyvern", they think of the bat-like design typically seen. My personal favorite is the Monster Hunter game series version of a Wyvern. Despite having the typical dragon wings, even the dragon-like head and scales, their body design isn't bat-like but bird like! The wings are folded on the sides like a bird, and the fly/move like a bird! This is a much stronger design than a bat's design. The Peregrine is the fastest bird in terms of the high dive. The Needletail is the fastest bird in terms of wing flapping. The Anaconda is the strongest constricting snake, a must have for our Ghidorah counterpart. Like my Orga counterpart, this monster uses a similar Lightning Breath method, but due to the larger size this creature has more electical strength. The scales can be modified to be tougher, yet light enough to still allow flight. The 'tough scales' could help it vs claw attacks (and a lot of standard military/airforce attacks) from 2014 USA Godzilla, but blunt attacks (like the tail attack from our Godzilla) and the Atomic Breath would get through. 'Gravity Beams' or tractor beams aren't fully possible yet. At most we can move microscopic stuff, so the science behind massive objects is unknown.

GIYGAS

MemberMothra LarvaeNov-30-2013 10:30 PM

These are amazing! Legendary should hire you to do the design work!

FOR SCIENCE OF COURSE!

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-01-2013 1:05 PM

It's incredible that your able to do this with hard monsters like Gigan or Orga. Thanks for doing Biollante. I know it was a hard request to do Biollante. Good choice on the firestick cactus. I also couldn't believe the the arms on Mononykus.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self." - Ernest Hemingway.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-01-2013 8:44 PM

Could you do Kamacuras and Kumonga, but do what you did for Ebirah and make it a unique creature that mixes features of different animals rather than just a giant mantis/spider?

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-02-2013 12:02 PM

I was busy yesterday so sorry for not getting back till now. That said...

@COOLGODZILLA1234:Thank you! I would be greatly honored if Legendary hired to design these monsters! I hope they can be made aware of these designs.

@GOJIRA2K: Your welcome, I was happy to do those monsters. I was suprised to hear about the firestick cactus, but it made a great piece for Biollante. Before I heard of Mononykus, I always thought T-rex was odd for having such tiny arms. After Mononykus, T-rex's arms are nothing by comparison.

@LINKZILLA: Make those two more unique than a dull gigantic Mantis and Spider? No problem! I not only made them unique, but very deadly.

Classic Toho Monster #9: Kamacuras
Species: Praying Mantis
Length: 90 Meters
Abilities: Mantis claws; Flight; chameleon ability.

Species: Praying Mantis/Flea/Scorpion
Length: 180 Meters
Height: 80 Meters
Abilities: Hybrid Scorpion/Praying Mantis claws; Flight; Poisonous Stinger; and Extremelly good jumper

Reason for Species Choices: A normal Praying Mantis is good, but to Kaiju-fy it our monster needs more to stay alive. The flea is, in the insect world, one of the best jumpers around. When conditions limits the use of wings (bad weather, wing is broken, Godzilla's around) jumping around is the next best thing. Besides, having no armor to speak of means one needs to dodge attacks. The scorpion, especially the deadliest one around, would compliment the Mantis traits. Combine both claw types and few armored monsters could survive its grip. Once an opening was made, cue its deadly toxin located in the stinger!

Classic Toho Monster #10: Kumonga
Species: Giant Spider
Length: 60 Meters
Height: 35 Meters
Abilities: Shoots webbing to capture prey, Poisonous bite

Species: Giant Huntsman Spider/Yeti Crab
Height: 35 Meters
Abilities: Deadly Toxin, lives in a Colony (300 individuals), light but semi-tough armor, can withstand high heat, and strong claws

Reason for Species Choices: For web spinning spiders, they typically wait around for prey to come to them. Giant Huntsman Spiders, our largest spider species, they don't need webbing to get prey. They hunt for prey, and thanks to living in a large colony, they can work together to take prey down. Yeti Crabs are deep sea crabs, but don't live in cold despite the name. They actually live at hydrothermal vents, so living at such a vent one needs a high heat resiliance.  Since this kaiju species is a hybrid of sea and land creatures, their colony extends from land to deep sea. The colony is cleverly hidden, so few realize thy're in the territory of a dangerous species until it's already to late. With the possible exception of the 2014 American Godzilla, anyone entering this territory and are ever heard from again!

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-02-2013 3:33 PM

how about gabera?

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-02-2013 4:16 PM

@DINOBOY22: I had forgotten about that kaiju. *Looks up Gabara* I think I have an idea.

Classic Toho Monster #11: Gabara

Species: Dream Ogre

Height: 58 meters

Abilities: Electrical touch (both hands and horn), scaly hide.

Species: Bengal Tiger/Jaguar/Electric Eel/Komodo Dragon

Height: Same as 2014 Godzilla (when upright)

Abilities: Strong scales; genetically modified to stand and move around when upright; poisonous bite; extreme electric shock (from any part of the body); Powerful build; Good speed; retractable claws.

Reason for Species choices: Gabara seemed to be a humanoid, scaled cat from the images I've seen of him. Bengal tigers are the largest of the big cats, but the Jaguar has (supposedly) the better bite force. An enhanced form of Electric Eel ability would be required. The Komodo Dragon, along with the cat body, would make our counterpart Gabara a 'wingless dragon'.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-02-2013 6:25 PM

Thank you for doing Kamacuras and Kumonga for me! These are all very interesting. Now, how about a really challenging one: Megalon!

dinoboy22

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-02-2013 7:14 PM

thanks. you have some very interesting choices for animals

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-02-2013 7:56 PM

@LINKZILLA: I'm glad you liked Kamacuras and Kumonga. You're right, Megalon was trickier than Gigan (my previous champ at toughest to convert into a realistic counterpart). I hope you're happy with my LP version of Megalon...

Classic Toho Monster #12: Megalon

Species: Insectoid Seatopian

Height: 55 Meters

Abilities: Flight at mach 3; able to fire Napalm Bombs from mouth; can combine hands to form a drill; able to shoot electrical bolts from the top of its horn; can burrow underground at mach 2; extraordinary jumper, capable of leaping at a rate of 10 kilometers per hour; able to travel underwater at mach 4

Species: Genetically created cyborg-monster from Cockroach/Rhinoceras Beetle/Whirligig beetle/Bombardier beetle/Electric Eel

Abilities: Spits extremely hot fire from mouth; Able to shift from humanoid stance to crawling stance; 4 mini drills (on each of its 4 hands) extend around its hand; Electricity is shor from the horn (which also fires a laser to guide the electricity); Emits heat around legs/arms to allow fast burrowing; Great Jumper; Very fast swimmer

Reason for Species choices: Please note that Toho called Megalon a "god". To be realistic, it can't have this term. However, I think I have achieved a realistic version more powerful than its classic counterpart. The original look was a Cockroach/Rhinoceras Beetle mix. This is good, but to have drills, burrowing, and reat swimming it needed more. The electric ability is, again, the same idea from Ghidorah/Orga to allow a guided lightning shot. The fastestswimming bug is the Whirligig Beetle, so it's needed to achieve great underwater speed. The Bombardier Beetle is a real life "fire breathing" animal, only the fire is at the other end. Genetics would allow a more intense version and one shot from the mouth. Cyborgnetics would allow the drill bit to be real, though instead of drilling they're sole use is for attack. Instead intense heat is emitted from the hands to help 'melt'/'soften' the ground to aid in burrowing.

Linkzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-03-2013 12:05 AM

Great job as always, True American Godzilla, keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing more of these, although I can't think of any more specific monsters I want to see converted, so I guess I'll have to wait for someone else to ask for one.

Durp004

MemberBaragonDec-03-2013 1:13 AM

Interesting take on some of the monsters. I'd say do Titanosaurus, but he's not exactly a difficult concept to visualize a basic fish, reptile, amphibian mix.

Still always have had a soft spot for him. 

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-03-2013 12:24 PM

@DURP004: I remember Titanosaurus, mainly through the game he/she is in. That air blast trick is a neat one. While the visual aspect of it isn't hard, the trickier part was capturing this and the rest of its abilities.

Classic Toho Monster #13: Titanosaurus

Species: Aquatic Dinosaur

Height: 60 Meters

Abilities: Cyclone tail; extraordinary jumper; adept swimmer; releases a sonic wave from mouth

My Legendary Pictures Counterpart: Gargantuosaurus

Species: Mutated Hybrid of Crocodile/Sailfish/Squid/Blue Whale/

Height: 10 meters taller than 2014 American Godzilla

Abilities: Powerful bite; Pressurized air blast from tail; same system for air blast can be used for underwater swimming; sonic scream; powerful wind/cyclone blast

Reason for Species Choices: The Toho Titanosaurus resembled an aquatic Spinosaur with some neat traits. The only thing close enough to a Spinosaur now adays are crocodiles. A mutated version to stand upright is a good starting point. Blue whales are the loudest animals, so a mutated echolocation could be used as a stunning weapon (or at least an earfull of loud noise). Squids are like mini-rockets, the draw water in and thrust it out a funnel to propell themselve. This trait could not only allow Gargantuosaurus to swim a little better, but use a mutated form as a weapon. On land it could draw in air, pressurize it, and release it as a ppowerful wind/cyclone blast.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-03-2013 5:19 PM

How about Varan next.

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-03-2013 6:05 PM

@GOJIRA2k: I've heard of him, he should be an interesting one to do.  This one must be the clostest monster to its original version I've done thus far.

Classic Toho Monster #14: Varan

Species: Varan

Abilities: Gliding flight at mach 1.5; tough armored hide.

Species: Draco volans/Armadillo Girdled Lizard/Squid

Abilities: Uses an air-based more powerful version of Squid propulsion to help get into the air to Glide; Tough Armored hide; can roll up into a ball.

Reason for Species Choices: For the physical body, I thought the Flying Dragon (aka Draco volans) was a good starting point. The Armadillo Girdled Lizard has a tough scaly armor, and can roll up into a ball for added protection. Due to the armor, the monster needs a little help for its gliding. Thus I use the same style, only mutated/enhanced, to allow it to get in the air and allow the gliding wings to keep it in the air for a time.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-03-2013 7:14 PM

Nice job, now King Caeser next.

Max Hanson

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-03-2013 7:33 PM

I had a mantis shrimp a few years back in a saltwater tank... I always thought it would be a cool concept for a monster they also are highly intelligent and have amazing vision could make for a great opponent

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 8:42 AM

@GOJIRA2K: The King of Kung-Fu Kaiju (sounds like a good title for it doesn't it) coming to a forum near you!

Classic Toho Monster #15: King Caeser
Species: Ancient Shisa
Height: 100 Meters
Abilities: Great Speed; Good Agility and Strength; Martial Arts Combat.

Species: Mutated Lion/Wolf
Abilities: Great Speed; Good Agility, Strength, and Intelligence; Martial Arts Combat

Reason for Species Choices: King Caeser resembled a Lion and a Dog hybrid, so a mutated hybrid of a male Lion and a Wolf should do the trick. Dogs in general are trainable, but perhaps a mutated version would be smart enough to be trained in Martial Arts. Naturally this means that someone must train it, so this creature could either be a genetically made monster or if it were naturally mutated then certain humans took advantage of the situation.

@MAX_HANSON: I didn't know you owned a Mantis Shrimp, nor that one could own a Mantis Shrimp. That's cool! When I heard about it I, like you, saw it as a more powerful/better "Ebirah" that a Giant Lobster.

Gojira2K

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 9:41 AM

I am yery impressed that you can convert pretty much all classic Toho kaiju and I agree that The King of Kung-Fu Kaiju is an great title. How about Battra next.

True American Godzilla

MemberMothra LarvaeDec-04-2013 4:03 PM

@GOJIRA2K: Never saw his movie so let me guess, his favorite sport is Baseball ('Batt'er up).

Classic Toho Monster #16: Battra
Species: Rogue Moth
Length: 73 Meters
Wingspan: 180 Meters
Abilities: Flight at mach 3; can travel through space; hurricane winds from wings; able to shoot Prism beams from eyes; can conduct energy through its touch

Species: Mutant Black Witch Moth/Electric Eel/Anlger Fish/Squid propolsion system
Length: 73 Meters
Wingspan: 180 Meters
Abilities: Thanks to air suction-to-thrust system (based off of Squids), capable of flight; Also can, while hovering, create hurricane force winds; Shoots electricity from mouth(not visible to humans) that is guided by a non-visible to humans laser (from antennas); can redirect lightning/electricity through its body out of mouth.

Reason for Species Choices: Battra on a whole seemed possible for me to convert. I know that microbes can survive in the vacuum of space, but not sure how to make a creature actually fly into space and survive. Until then, I'm leaving that aspect aside. As my Abilities section describes, the Squid propulsion is a natural jet-like system. An air version, one for flight/hover and one for the hurricane force, seemed doable. Angler aspect is to proved a light ability to (once mutated) direct the lightning.  The Black Witch Moth is the largest North American Moth.

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Godzilla & Kaiju Godzilla & Kaiju Fandom
Godzilla Movie Forums
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire
Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong sequel here!
Godzilla Merchandise
Godzilla Merchandise Discuss Godzilla Toys & Literature
Godzilla Fan Works
Godzilla Fan Works Share Your Godzilla Fan Creations
Godzilla: Minus One
Godzilla: Minus One Discuss the Toho movie, Godzilla: Minus One here!
Godzilla
Godzilla Talk all things Godzilla, Pacific Rim, Gamera & more here
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters
Monarch: Legacy of Monsters Discuss the Monsterverse TV series on Apple TV here!
Godzilla 2014
Godzilla 2014 Discuss the Legendary Godzilla Series
Godzilla Video Games
Godzilla Video Games Talk and Compare Godzilla Games
Shin-Gojira
Shin-Gojira Discuss Shin-Godzilla here
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters
Godzilla 2: King of the Monsters Discuss the Legendary Godzilla sequel here!
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020)
Godzilla vs. Kong (2020) Discuss the Godzilla vs. Kong Monsterverse movie here!
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
G. H. (Gman)
G. H. (Gman) » Godzilla
53% To Next Rank
Monsterzero9
Monsterzero9 » Anguirus
77% To Next Rank
Nicozilla
Nicozilla » Baragon
72% To Next Rank
KoldWarKid62
KoldWarKid62 » Baragon
43% To Next Rank
BigGMonsterMan
BigGMonsterMan » Baragon
33% To Next Rank
Latest Godzilla Fandom Activity
Godzilla Forum Teams

Godzilla-Movies.com is an information resource for fans looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Godzilla: King of the Monsters. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Godzilla: King of the Monsters, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Godzilla Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Godzilla looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Godzilla: King of the Monsters and its associated names, logos and images are property of and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Godzilla: King of the Monsters's release.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums