Browse Scified Sites

For a wider range of specific movie / game news & content.

Create Your OwnSee More

THE X-FILES

Gavin Singleton

topic pinned

THE X-FILES
Seasons 1-9

Thexfiles.jpg
The Truth Is Out There

Main Cast

David Duchovny as Fox Mulder
Gillian Anderson as Dana Scully
Mitch Pileggi as Walter Skinner
Robert Patrick as John Doggett
Annabeth Gish as Monica Reyes
William B. Davis as The Smoking Man

Running for nine seasons between September 10, 1993 to May 19, 2002, with a total of 202 episodes, The X-Files became a cult classic amongst sci fi fans everywhere, with constant re-runs in the US and in the UK.

The X-Files told the story of a FBI Special Agent Fox Mulders struggle to to uncover the truth behind his sisters abduction when he was younger, while investigating mysterious cases with his partner FBI Special Agent Dana Scully.

The X-Files was created by Chris Carter, segued into sister TV series Millenium and spawned the spin-off show The Lone Gunmen, as well as two feature movies - 1998's The X-Files and 2008's the X-Files: I want To Believe, with a rumored third movie allegedly in the works.

Feel free to discuss anything and everything X-Files related in this thread - your favorite episode(s), character(s), anything...

6 Replies

Svanya

Loved this show so much.

Feebs

I love these series soo much ever since I was kid (7 yrs.).

<p>This is my forum signature.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

Lone

The X-Files is my all time favourite series!

Loved The Lone Gunmen too. That's where my profile name comes from......The Lone Gunwoman :-D

xfiles.gif
THE TRUTH IS REDACTED FOR YOUR PROTECTION
www.scified.com/site/the-den-of-the-lone-gunwoman

Albert West

The X-Files was great. Chris Carter is an amazing writer. I have all the script books and spin-off novels. Fox Mulder is one of my favorite TV show characters. He is intelligent, eccentric and intriguing. Dana Scully was beautiful. The Lone Gunmen were the coolest geeks on tv. The Smoking Man was a great character. A lot of the cinematography was visually stunning. I am a big fan of the UFO Pop culture; The X-Files fused all of this culture into one fantastic TV show. There will never be another show quite like The X-Files...

katiel238

ive started watching them again and i have to admit, they are still creepy to watch.

Gargamel

I Loved that show too!! Kinda blah about the 2nd movie, though. Is there any word on that 3rd movie??

Username

Password

or Register an Account
Connect With Us Around The Web
Latest Scified Site Posts
Nothing loaded...
Latest News Headlines
Nothing loaded...
Latest Movies Reviewed

Men in Black 3

Read Review

Definitely a five out five for this movie. The storyline was brilliant and creative. Effects were am...

Men in Black II

Read Review

Not as great as the first one, but stil a great movie. Storyline wasn't bad, but it had it's moments...

Godzilla (1954)

Read Review

An incredible movie filled with suspense and an overall great movie. Amazing  special effects f...

Community Feeds
Nothing loaded...
Part of the Scified Fan Site Network
© 2012 - 2014 Scified.com
Legal | Terms of Use