Alien Movie Universe

Cast for Prometheus 2

6373 Views29 Replies
Forum Topic

Chris

AdminEngineerAug-30-2012 6:48 PM
So, with the Prometheus Sequel (possibly titled '[i]Paradise[/i]') announced to hit theaters in 2014 - 2015, the speculation and theories will start to show up again as it did before Prometheus was released here on the site. Share your thoughts and suggestions as to who you would like to see star in Prometheus 2 and why! Currently we have 2 confirmed cast already: [b]Noomi Rapace[/b] as Elizabeth Shaw [b]Michael Fassbender[/b] as David Who would you like to see added to this cast and why? Let us know by posting a reply below!
Hyped for: Alien: Romulus | Badlands (Predator 6) | Cloverfield 4
29 Replies

caenorhabhditis

MemberOvomorphJan-01-2013 6:47 AM
ooh Snorkelbottom! good choices! btw i think that ridley scott had thought about Rutger Hauer for peter weyland at one point as well as Max Von Sidow if you watch the furious gods doc youll see his name and sidows penned next to storyboards for weylands parts..... totally agree vickers should be back and tom hardy! definately cilian murphy would make a good android maybe one of the 'defective' earlier models or the guy that plays Eric from True blood hes got that scary cold teutonic thing going on..... tom hardy space miner "dirty but sexily so" lol
I LIKE WORMS! I LOVE WORMS!

nostromo001

MemberOvomorphDec-31-2012 10:40 PM
Yeah no dead characters except as flashbacks and that doesn't really add to anything. From watching documentaries on all Alien franchise movies and Prometheus I now realize just how critical the casting choices are as they will either make or break a movie. Ridley Scott likes to choose actors who really know their craft so he can focus on all the details of cinematography and creating a visually stunning environment without having to hold their hands too much. Its been said that he is now in his stride by Fassbender and is now much more supportive to his actors than he used to be decades ago. But to give an example of how hard casting can be, look at all the thousands of kids they had to audition to fill the role of Newt because all of the trained child actors in Briton were trained to smile after delivering their lines, and Carrie Henn was totally untrained so turned out to be the perfect choice of a kid who had been through horrors that left her with a case of PTSD and was partially catatonic until Ellen Ripley coaxed her out of it. Its very very hard and crucial to making a good movie to make good casting choices. Prometheus had a suburb cast even though I hated Melburns' lines!
[img]http://0.tqn.com/d/chemistry/1/0/E/1/1/chemistry-glassware.jpg[/img]

David 1

MemberOvomorphAug-30-2012 6:56 PM
All I know is that I'd love Chris Carter to write the material. Seriously. I'd like to see Sir Anthony Hopkins playing some revelation part role. Maybe as a human in "Paradise" [no, I'm not going to explain this part]; or even as the revealed "god" [the man is a god as an actor, should be easy for him] Hanibal Style.
[b]Ask nothing from no one. Demand nothing from no one. Expect nothing from no one.[/b]

Patient Leech

MemberFacehuggerAug-30-2012 7:28 PM
Ugh... if we knew more about the plot or other characters then this might be more fun to speculate, but otherwise it's just silly. Might as well just say Lady Gaga as the Engineer queen and John Leguizamo as a stupid comic-relief crew member. I.E. BAD IDEAS. Obviously more lesser-known, but great actors is the way to go. I might actually second the Chris Carter idea. I liked The X-Files a lot, before it started getting too convoluted and ridiculous, heh..

Cinefan

MemberOvomorphAug-30-2012 8:15 PM
Is Idris Elba off the table? I liked Fassbender, but seriousely I wish Elba's role was bigger. I thought he came across as genuine. I would have liked to see more of his character. Maybe Gary Oldman. I like him a lot. He could be a "suit" with Weyland Industries.

cflingo

MemberOvomorphAug-30-2012 9:02 PM
How about Rutger Hauer?

cflingo

MemberOvomorphAug-30-2012 9:06 PM
maybe Sam Neil or Liam Neeson.

Fan

MemberOvomorphAug-30-2012 9:07 PM
Good guy: There is an actor by the name of Clarke Peters that I think would make a nice addition. He was a detective on the HBO show The Wire and he also appears in Treme. If you watch the wire specifically, he comes across as a solid, respectful actor that could pull off a good guy scientist or something.. Bad Guy: Well, David1 mentions Anthony Hopkins as a solid actor...I love him as a bad guy...Maybe a merged Weyland Yutani power executive that throws hidden agendas into the mix of things. I dont throw any women out there as options, just because we have shaw and I dont want to see shaw go up against another women..I like the idea of her beating the odds against power strong male corporates or Engineers. I dont know, just an idea..
ALL generalizations are WRONG!

DiplomatO

MemberOvomorphAug-31-2012 12:31 AM
Chuck Norris?

oduodu

MemberXenomorphAug-31-2012 12:58 AM
What about vin diesel ? The guy who played vaako in riddick would be nice. I can't give you a reason why other then I like them. Is it important that you choose actors on their acting ability alone ? What about Jodie foster ?

pulserifle187

MemberOvomorphAug-31-2012 7:25 AM
sly stallone.....another bad ideal.
"how do you feel?"-" great, next stupid question"

PUNX

Art DirectorMemberOvomorphAug-31-2012 7:54 AM
Tom Hardy... whatever the role(good, bad, grey or anything else) he can deliver!
http://i668.photobucket.com/albums/vv50/sariefaerie/random083-1.jpg

Necronom 4

MemberNeomorphAug-31-2012 8:29 AM
A few of my favourite actors have been mentioned here: Anthony Hopkins, Gary Oldman and Rutger Hauer. They would all be a great choice for some role or another. But the actor i would like to see in the sequel the most is Paddy Considine, he has a certain class and depth when portraying any character and i can imagine him playing a character similar to fifield, but in the way he played Rob Gretton in 24 Hour Party People.

The poster was good though!

Gavin

MemberTrilobiteAug-31-2012 9:05 AM
Using the ideas I came up with for my version of [url=http://www.prometheus-movie.com/community/forums/topic/9517]Prometheus 2 - Paradise[/url]. Heres the cast i would go for in addition to Noomi Rapace and Michael Fassbender... [center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120701162652/avp/images/2/27/Prometheus_Vickers.jpg[/img] [i]Charlize Theron as Meredith Vickers[/i] [img]http://latemag.com/images/Blizhny_Boy_Final_Fight_6.jpg[/img] [i]Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa as Mr. Yutani[/i] [img]http://cdn.fd.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/Tom-Hardy-Inception.jpg[/img] [i]Tom Hardy as a crew member of the USCSS Pandora[/i] [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3uDgLEKQHVA/THyuzu8HlcI/AAAAAAAABA4/dBp-muc_KVM/s1600/Sunshine%252520-%2525201%252520-%252520Cillian_Murphy.jpg[/img] [i]Cillian Murphy as a Yutani synthetic aboard the USCSS Pandora[/i] [img]http://content8.flixster.com/photo/13/75/15/13751574_ori.jpg[/img] [i]Jared Harris as a suit aboard the USCSS Pandora[/i][/center] Although I agree with you all that Gary oldman is an awesome actor, a true method actor at that, I personally feel that he would be better suited for the new Blade Runner, as Tyrell. check the pic below to see what I mean... [center][img]http://blogs.coventrytelegraph.net/passtheremote/assets_c/2012/02/gary%20oldman%20feb%202012%20five-thumb-300x300-174900.jpg[/img][/center]

Necronom 4

MemberNeomorphAug-31-2012 9:46 AM
He'd be a fantastic choice to play Tyrell! and Cary Hiroyuki Tagawa as Mr Yutani. Although, i think the Bloke who played Mr Miagi in karate kid would be a better choice as Yutani lol.

The poster was good though!

Vyemm

MemberOvomorphAug-31-2012 10:38 AM
@ Snorkelbottom: Very nice casting, it could be so nice to see all that team in a movie. About my choice, i have no idea ! Some more information about the plot or other characters seam to be required for me.

David 1

MemberOvomorphAug-31-2012 10:46 AM
Nrlfetmefan: "Clarke Peters" GREAT ACTOR. Snorks: "Cillian Murphy as a Yutani synthetic": YES Though I have a feeling there will be more Davids. "Gary Oldman as Tyrell" hum... last I noticed, It's a sequel, not a prequel... Tyrell is dead. But he looks alike. "Charlize Theron as Meredith Vickers" She is also dead. No Vickers. Patient Leech: Complaining much these days huh? lol
[b]Ask nothing from no one. Demand nothing from no one. Expect nothing from no one.[/b]

Gavin

MemberTrilobiteAug-31-2012 10:50 AM
David1 as i said in my earlier post - "Using the ideas I came up with for my version of Prometheus 2 - Paradise" - In which there is another Vickers, and the USCSS Pandora is a Yutani Corporation vessel.

David 1

MemberOvomorphAug-31-2012 10:59 AM
Snorks: my version would have Smurfs, Goku and Maya the bee.

Cool_Story_BROmetheus

MemberOvomorphAug-31-2012 3:14 PM
how bout Emma Stone
Calling all the Cubos

Mala'kak

MemberOvomorphAug-31-2012 7:59 PM
I'd like to see Jude Law as part of the cast of Paradise for some reason. Possibly as a company man of some sort trying to figure out what just happened to their expedition independent of the board's classified investigation. But not a head or senior member of either company. Absolutely agree with Chris Carter writing. X-files is probably my favorite show of all time. I've heard rumblings that X files 3 could finally be getting off the ground soon... So Fox might have Chris Carter busy with that for a little while, since plans have changed slightly from the 2012 invasion plot line (which would have worked well if the movie was made for this year). If Fox is going forward with X-Files 3, it'll be soon. I've heard the script is being worked on again and could be really good. Gillian Anderson (Scully) sent these recently. http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/08/movies-x-files-3-chances-look-pretty.html

Vyemm

MemberOvomorphSep-01-2012 5:02 AM
@ Mala'kak : Please, no Chris Carter !! He just forget that in the term Science Fiction, the word Science is also important. Of course he is more skilled than Lindelof but that's all.

pulserifle187

MemberOvomorphSep-01-2012 5:13 AM
@david.. maybe they scrapped vickers off the bottom of the engineers ship ( using a spatula) , and then put her in that surgical machine to fix her up?
"how do you feel?"-" great, next stupid question"

David 1

MemberOvomorphSep-01-2012 10:05 AM
Pulseriffle: If it helped Shaw with a "C Session for a MAN", it surelly would help Vickers. LOL.

Gavin

MemberTrilobiteSep-01-2012 10:09 AM
In the story elements to which I linked to in my previous post, i made reference of [b]another[/b] Vickers - hence her inclusion in my version of the cast, now which Vickers is real and which ones not, well I'll let you debate that

Ocean

MemberOvomorphSep-01-2012 5:52 PM
Proposed actors for the Prometheus Sequel Leadership Roles Jeremy Irons, Actor, 1948, Actor, role as captain, spaceship leader or space fleet leader Jane Lynch, Actress, 1960, Actress, role as captain, spaceship leader or space fleet leader Teri Hatcher, Actress, 1964, role as captain, spaceship leader or strategic planner David Walliams, Actor, 1971, (Little Britain), role as captain, spaceship leader, scientist, strategist Jemaine Clement, Actor, 1974, (Man in Black 3), role as captain, spaceship leader, scientist, strategist Crispin Glover, Actor, 1964, (Charles' Angels), role as coordinator, analyst, scientist, trainer Denis Leary, Actor, 1957, role as captain, coordinator, analyst, scientist, trainer, strategist James Marsters, 1962, Actor, role as businessman, captain Stephen Glover (Steve-O), 1974, Actor, role as fearless squad leader, scout Rich Franklin, 1974, UFC fighter, (some acting experience), role as fearless squad leader, scout Mario Balotelli, 1990, Soccer Player, role as fearless squad leader, scout Casper Smart, 199?, Actor dancer, role as fearless squad leader, scout Solder Roles Jason Orange, 1970, Singer (Take That), role as solder Hugh Dancy, 1975, Actor, as solder, role as solder Ethan Hawke, 1970, Actor, (Gattaca), role as solder Jessica Sutta, 1982, Actress, role as female solder Jessica Paré, 1982, Actress, role as female solder Gugu Mbatha-Raw, 1983, Actress, role as female solder Charlie Day, 1976, Actor, role as solder, machine operator, weapon expert, sniper Matthew Fox, 1966, Actor, role solder, machine operator, weapon expert, sniper Brandon Flowers, 1981, Musician, role as solder, medic Xzibit, Actor, 1974, role as machine operator, pilot, driver, solder, Shannon Elizabeth, 1973, Actress, role as spaceship operator, as analyst, sniper, strategist, weapon expert, computer expert Supporting Roles Morena Baccarin, 1979, Actress, (V), role as medic, computer operator Lauren Francesca, 199?, Actress, role as medic Sophie Monk, 1979, Actress, role as spaceship operator, weapon operator, pilot, medic Thekla Reuten, 1975, Actress, role as spaceship operator, as analyst, sniper, medic Gemma Atkinson, 1984, Actress, role as spaceship operator, as analyst, medic, trainer
“Be nicer than necessary to everyone you meet. Everyone is fighting some kind of battle.” - Socrates

Fishfinger

MemberOvomorphSep-03-2012 7:37 AM
[b]Ken Watanabe[/b] - Takashi Yamada, captain of the spaceship "Nobunaga" [b]Masi Oka[/b] - Dr. Tôru Nakadai, scientist [b]Keiko Kitagawa[/b] - Yoko, an android [b]Asa Butterfield[/b] - David Cameron, a young stowaway on board of the "Nobunaga" [b]David Bowie[/b] - Engineer Overlord
[img]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa47/Fichtenbrenner/new%20album/prometheusphotoyahoo.jpg[/img]

Redhead Ripley

MemberOvomorphMar-29-2013 12:11 AM
Kate Blanchet as android Eva or female engineer. New less known actors;Natalie Mendoza or Shauna Macdonald from my favorite horror movie The descent. Also I would love to see Neil Marshal as script writer :-)
I have a pretty good idea of where it is. It's just down there, in the basement....

Thecook1122

MemberOvomorphMay-12-2015 11:00 PM

Ben mendohlson , and the bad guy from reanimator as davids new body. 

Add A Reply
Sign In Required
Sign in using your Scified Account to access this feature!
Email
Password
Latest Images
Alien & Predator Alien & Predator Fandom
Alien Movie Universe Forums
Alien Games
Alien Games Discuss Alien games here
Alien: Romulus
Alien: Romulus Discuss the new Fede Alvarez Alien movie here
Alien
Alien Discuss all things Alien here
Alien: Covenant
Alien: Covenant Discuss the Prometheus Sequel, Alien: Covenant
Alien FX TV Series
Alien FX TV Series Discuss the Alien FX TV series here!
Alien 5 Movie
Alien 5 Movie Discuss Neill Blomkamps’s vision for Alien 5 here
Alien Movies
Alien Movies Discuss the Classic Alien Films
Prometheus
Prometheus Everything About Prometheus
Prometheus Fan Art
Prometheus Fan Art Artwork & Fiction From the Fans
Hot Forum Topics
New Forum Topics
Highest Forum Ranks Unlocked
ninXeno426
ninXeno426 » Praetorian
62% To Next Rank
Thoughts_Dreams
Thoughts_Dreams » Neomorph
85% To Next Rank
MonsterZero
MonsterZero » Xenomorph
92% To Next Rank
Neomorph
Neomorph » Chestburster
80% To Next Rank
Kongzilla
Kongzilla » Chestburster
67% To Next Rank
Latest Alien Fandom Activity

Alien: Covenant is a sequel to 2012's Prometheus as well as a prequel to 1979's ALIEN. Alien fans looking to know more about Alien: Covenant should check back often. Alien-Covenant.com is an information resource for film enthusiasts looking to learn more about the upcoming blockbuster Alien: Covenant. Providing the latest official and accurate information on Alien: Covenant, this website contains links to every set video, viral video, commercial, trailer, poster, movie still and screenshot available. This site is an extension of the Alien & Predator Fandom on Scified - a central hub for fans of Alien and Prometheus looking to stay up-to-date on the latest news. Images used are property of their respective owners. Alien: Covenant, Prometheus and its associated names, logos and images are property of 20th Century Fox and are in no way owned by Scified and its related entities. This is a fan-created website for the purpose of informing and exciting fans for Alien: Covenant's release. If you have any questions about this site, its content or the Scified Network in general, feel free to contact Scified directly.

© 2024 Scified.com
Sign in
Use your Scified Account to sign in

Transport To Communities
Alien Hosted Community
Cloverfield Hosted Community
Godzilla Hosted Community
Jurassic World Hosted Community
Predator Hosted Community
Aliens vs. Predator Hosted Community
Latest Activity
Forums